Best Games of the Year (2013)

SirKazuma

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Now that it is officially 2014, let's look back at the year of gaming. Personally, the best game that I think came out this year was The Legend of Zelda : A Link Between Worlds. It's a sequel to my 2nd favorite Zelda game ever, and it's so amazing. The music is nostalgic, and so are all the dungeons. It's just perfect, in my book. 10/10

What were your favorite games that came out this year?

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
Well, my favorite game this year was probably Ni No Kuni for many reasons, that game had an amazing soundtrack and a good battle mode. The story was also a good reason to purchase the game since it involved many different scenarios, and the art style is really good too. Definitely a 10/10 for me.

Sweat

Banished
Either GTA V or Call of Duty: Ghosts. Those are the only 2 new games I played this year because I don't play video games that much.

SirKazuma

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Halibut said:
Either GTA V or Call of Duty: Ghosts. Those are the only 2 new games I played this year because I don't play video games that much.
Yeah GTA V is pretty popular, never played it myself though.

crushingmayhem said:
Well, my favorite game this year was probably Ni No Kuni for many reasons, that game had an amazing soundtrack and a good battle mode. The story was also a good reason to purchase the game since it involved many different scenarios, and the art style is really good too. Definitely a 10/10 for me.
Love Ni No Kuni. The art was so vibrant and colorful, Really helped bring you into the game.

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
GTA V is the most infamous for all the good reasons. And although I've only played it for like, 3 hours all year, I think I have to say that it's great.

And of course shouts for BioShock Infinite, Tomb Raider, AC : Black Flag, FIFA 13 and Rayman Legends.

cwn

Porous Freak
I only got 3 games last year. Super Mario 3D World, A Link Between Worlds, and Rayman Legends. The best was easily SM3W.

The Vampyre of Time

Moby Dollar
Spogebob:Plankton's Robotic Revenge:Activision really took this games graphics and smooth controls to the extreme.Also the difficulty level was perfect

Really? Your entitled to your opinion...but man...Robotic Revenged sucked. The level design was all the same, the game looked bland, the controls were shmeh, and the gameplay was repetitive. No where near the level of brilliance like Battle for Bikini Bottom or the Movie Game is.

Anyway my games of the year:

The Stanley Parable
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
GTA V
Bioshock Infinite
And Zelda A Link Between Worlds.

I didn't play any other games other than Pokemon Y (which I still haven't gotten into yet) and Don't Starve, which was good.

Back