Best Friends Forever and Ever

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Oooh, I sense something that will be pwn-of-the-gr/ld-of-the-Pokemon-pwnsome!
Fwixed.
SqongeBob and Patwick sound so key-oot as babies!! I wonder... if Squidwawd will come into the equation at some qoint?
Uqdate!! :shiftyninja:

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Just to let you know, I'm facing some stress in the real world, so I'm kind of taking a break from fic-writing. This doesn't mean you'll have to wait a week or so for the next scene, it just means I won't post more scenes as often as I used to, so don't pester me that you're getting impatient for the next scene. I'll get them all in when I can, okay?

Seashore Elementary

-FLASHBACK-

*bubble transition*

We cut to the elementary school. The bell was ringing and there was a big banner in front saying, "Welcome (Back)!"

Patrick narrator: Seashore Elementary was probably the best school I'd ever been to!
SpongeBob narrator: Yeah, good times in that school. Good times.

We cut to SpongeBob, Patrick, and a bunch of other little kids walking into the school. A teacher at the door gave them all little slips telling them what number their cubby was and who their teacher was. SpongeBob and Patrick both couldn't read yet, so a janitor had to show SpongeBob his cubby and teacher's room.

Janitor: Well, son, according to this, your locker cubby is 211, *points* right there, *points somewhere else* and your teacher is Miss Shell, who's in that room right there.
Young SpongeBob: (running to his cubby) Fank you, misteh!
Janitor: No problem, son!
Young Patrick: (walks over to janitor) Excuse me, mister, can you tell me what's on this quice of quaker that lady gave me? I can't read.
Janitor: (sighs) Lemme see it. *Patrick hands him the slip* Your locker cubby is 214, right there, and your teacher is Miss Shell!
Young Patrick: Dank you, mister! (runs to cubby)
Janitor: (starts wiping cubby doors) Don't mention it, junior!

SpongeBob closed his cubby just as Patrick opened his. Then SpongeBob realised he forgot something. He opened up his cubby again just as Patrick put in his lunchbox and closed his. Patrick walked to class, just as SpongeBob closed his cubby. Then he walked to class too.

Miss Shell was writing on the chalkboard while her students patiently waited. She was a tall purple lady with an orange hairstyle not unlike that of Buttercup from the American version of the Powerpuff Girls.

Patrick and SpongeBob took a seat. A small green anchovy kid sat between them.

We focus in on Miss Shell writing and humming, "Frre Jacques".

Patrick narrator: Miss Shell was so nice.
SpongeBob narrator: Of course she was nice, Patrick. She's a kindergarten teacher!
Patrick narrator: She almost never frowned.
SpongeBob narrator: And she was nice to all of us.
Patrick narrator: Well, except for that weird kid that sat between us.
SpongeBob narrator: Oh, yeah, "Denzel".

Denzel*: (to Young SB) My dad's a dentist! (snort) Wannna see my mollars?!

He opened his mouth wide. SpongeBob was disgusted.

Young SpongeBob: Uh, no fank you.
Denzel: (snort) Suit yourself. (turns to Patrick) Hey, buddy, where's your shirt? Aren't you 'fraid you'll catch cold? (snort)
Young Patrick: My quarents can't afford to buy me a shirt.
Denzel: "Quarents"? (snorts) Sounds like they couldn't afford to get you speech lessons either! Ha ha! (snort)

Miss Shell turned around.

Miss Shell: Hello, class. My name is Miss Shell, and I'm your new teacher!
Denzel: (whispering to SpongeBob) You mean "Miss Poop". Ha ha! (snort)
Miss Shell: Now, during snack time, I'll try to learn all your names, but for now, please stick onto your shirt the name tag on your desk.

Everybody did as she said, except for Denzel, who just stuck it onto SB's ear, and Patrick, who just put it on his beanie hat, not wearing a shirt.

Young SpongeBob: (raises hand while Denzel is laughing) Miss Shell, Miss Shell!
Miss Shell: Yes, (reads name tag) Sponge Bob?
Young SpongeBob: (points to Denzel) He just put his name tag on my ear! (cries)
Denzel: Wow! You're a cry-baby and a tattle-tale! Ha ha! (snort)
Miss Shell: (walks over to Denzel's desk, rips the name tag off of SB's ear, and puts it on Denzel's shirt) Young man, please be respectful of your classmates, okay?
Denzel: Sorry, Miss POOP! Ha ha! (snort)
Miss Shell: Young man, just for that, you're missing recess!
Denzel: (eyes watering) No recess? (runs away crying like a baby)

SpongeBob narrator: Ha ha, who's the crybaby now?
Patrick Narrator: Denzel is.
SpongeBob narrator: (sighs) I know, Patrick.
Patrick narrator: Then why'd you ask?
SpongeBob narrator: *sighs*

-END FLASHBACK-

End of Seashore Elementary

Next scene: Sponge and Pat Meet!

*Denzel is named after Mr. Crocker from The Fairly OddParents.

Stinkoman 20X6

Sponge and Pat Meet!

-FLASHBACK-

*bubble transition*

We cut to Seashore Elementary. The bell was ringing.

SpongeBob narrator: The second day of kindergarten was a memorable day.
Patrick narrator: Yeah, it was the day we met!

We now cut to everyone entering the classroom.

SpongeBob narrator: You know, I hate to say it, but I think it's Denzel that really made us the friends we are today.
Patrick narrator: Kinda creepy when you think about it.

SpongeBob, Patrick, and Denzel sat in their usual spots.

Denzel: (to Patrick, snort) You know what they say, Patrick?
Young Patrick: What do dey say?
Denzel: No shirt, no shoes, no service! Ha ha! (snort)
Young Patrick: Oh, well that's...hey! (pause) Who's "dey"?

*bubble transition*

Miss Shell: Class, before we start snacktime, I have some news. Denzel has moved away.
Young SpongeBob: Huh?
Miss Shell: His father took him out of class during recess. I heard they're moving to Cocoa Bottom near the Hawaiian Islands. His father got a job at the dairy factory there. But now, you can get your snacks and lunches. SpongeBob, would you mind moving into Denzel's cubby? It's cubby 113.
Young SpongeBob: Okay, Miss Shell.

We cut to SpongeBob gathering his stuff into Denzel's cubby, which most of you know (if you've been paying attention), was conviently right next to Patrick's. Patrick walked over to open his cubby and grab his lunch.

Young SpongeBob: Hi!
Young Patrick: (peeking out) Huh, what? Oh, hi.
Young SpongeBob: What's yaww name?
Young Patrick: I'm...Quatrick.
Young SpongeBob: Quatwick?
Young Patrick: Actually, it's...(saying "p" sound very slowly)...Patrick, but I have trouble with the P sound.
Young SpongeBob: (thinking) Wow, just like PokDouglas13's sisteh.*

They both went inside and sat in their seats.

Miss Shell: Oh, Patrick! Would you mind taking Denzel's seat?
Young Patrick: Sure, Miss Shell!

He sat in Denzel's seat, which as most of you also know (paying attention is key to this story. I like onions.) was convienently next to SpongeBob's seat.

Young Patrick: (eating his cheese sandwhich) So, uh, what's your name?
Young SpongeBob: I'm SpongeBob.
Young Patrick: SquongeBob?
Young SpongeBob: Yup. SpongeBob Squawwepants. That's my name, don't weah it out.
Young Patrick: (giggling while sucking on lemon wedge**) Heh heh, you're funny.
Young SpongeBob: Hey, Patwick?
Young Patrick: Yeah?
Young SpongeBob: Afteh school, you wanna come to my house? My pawents just got me a new Fintendo Fouhty-Six***! Also, I could show you some kay-wah-tae I know!
Young Patrick: Wait a minute! Fintendo 46?! Kay-rah-tae?!!?

His parents' voices started to echo in his head.

Patrick's mom: Don't forget to find a friend with lots of stuff for you to play with...
Horace: Make sure he knows a little bit of kay-rah-tae...
Team Rocket: Wherever there's peace in the universe, Team Rocket will be there to make everything worse!
Wobbuffet: Wobbuffet!
Mime Jr: Mime mime!

Young Patrick: Hey, SquongeBob?
Young SpongeBob: (taking a sip of fruit punch from his Goofy Goober's thermos) Yes, Patwick?
Young Patrick: Do you, maybe...wanna be friends?
Young SpongeBob: (hugs Patrick) I thought you'd neveh ask!

SpongeBob narrator: And from that point on, Patrick and I knew he'd be best friends forever!
Stevie narrator: But then suddenly, a giant monster with eight tentacles and an elephant trunk appeared and ate Patrick!

As Stevie said, a giant monster with eight tentacles and an elephant's trunk bust into the classroom. He snatched Patrick up with his trunk and ate him like a chocolate bar.

Giant monster: Hm, needs salt.
Young SpongeBob: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

We cut to the outside of the school.

Stevie narrator: Yes! And then the school exploded!

Out of nowhere, the school blew up in a nuclear explosion.

-END FLASHBACK-

We cut to Stevie writing on the essay paper.

SpongeBob: Stevie, what are you doing?!
Stevie: Well, I saw you guys writing a story, and decided I wanted to help!
SpongeBob: (grabs paper and pencil from Stevie and starts erasing) We're not writing a story, Stevie!
Patrick: But wait a minute! I thought there was a giant monster with eight tentacles and an elephant's trunk that ate me!
SpongeBob: Actually, Patrick, you're thinking of the lunch lady.
Patrick: Oh yeah, that's right.
SpongeBob: And she didn't eat you. You ate her...lunch. (to Stevie) Anyway, we're writing an essay for the BFF Club on how we first met.

-FLASHBACK-

Stevie narrator: Ooh, can I be in it?

A "younger" version of Stevie appeared sitting on Patrick's old desk.

SpongeBob narrator: No.

The "younger" Stevie disappeared.

Stevie narrator: Awww....
SpongeBob narrator: But you can listen to us write it if you want.
Stevie narrator: Yay!

A bubble transition brought us to the next scene.

-END FLASHBACK-

End of Sponge and Pat Meet!

Next scene (Might be delayed to Saturday): Patrick's New Friend!

*My sister didn't actually have the "p"-"q" speech problem, but she did refer to SpongeBob as "SquongeBob" in her early years as a SpongeBob fan.
**I always used to bring a lemon wedge to suck on for snacktime when I was in kindergarten.

Stinkoman 20X6

Patrick's New Friend

Patrick narrator: As SpongeBob promised, we played video games after school.

We cut to SpongeBob and Patrick playing the game "Soakymon Snapshot" on the Fintendo 46.

Young Patrick: I'm gonna beat you, SquongeBob! Dat Coralmander is mine for da snapping!
Young SpongeBob: I'll snap Coahmandeh, Patwick! You can just snap Pouwygon!
Young Patrick: Aw, but Quorygon will only get me 50 quoints!
Young SpongeBob: (snaps Coralmander) Oop, too wate!
Professor Soak: Congratulations, SPONGEBOB. You just earned 200 points!
Young SpongeBob: Yes!
Young Patrick: Awwww....
SpongeBob's dad: Hey, Sponginator. Who's your friend?
Young Patrick: I'm Quatrick!
SpongeBob's dad: Quatrick?
Young SpongeBob: Patwick.
SpongeBob's dad: Oh, Patrick! That's a nice name. Well, any friend of Spongey's is a friend of mine! Whatcha guys playing?
Young Patrick: Soakymon Snackshot!
Young SpongeBob: Uh, Patwick, it's Snapshot, not Snackshot.
Young Patrick: That's what I said...(saying "p" sound slowly)...Snap.
Young SpogngeBob: Oh, right. Sowwy.
Young Patrick: Dat's okay.

Stevie narrator: Wow, Soakymon Snapshot 46 sounds like a fun game!
SpongeBob narrator: Stevie, that's not the point right now.
Patrick narrator: Later, when I came back home...

We cut to Patrick going back inside.

Young Patrick: Mom! Dad! I'm home!
Patrick's mom: Oh, my goodness, Patrick, you're safe! Where have you been all day?
Horace: (walking over) What's going on, Maurice?
Maurice: Patrick's home!
Horace: Oh, well where's he been?
Maurice: That's what I'm asking him, Horace!
Horace: Oh, sorry.
Young Patrick: I was over at my new friend's house quaying on the Fintendo 64!
Maurice: New friend? Is he playful?
Horace: Is he tough?
Young Patrick: He was a Fintendo 64, and a Lame Boy, and a Zega Genisis, and he knows some kay-rah-tae!
Maurice and Horace: That's great, honey! You've finally made a friend!

Patrick narrator: That was the first time my parents were really proud of me. I was so happy.
SpongeBob narrator: Yup, everything was going well. Well, until things started to go wrong.
Patrick narrator: Oh, yeah, I remember that day like the breakfast I had today...
Stevie narrator: What? What happened?
SpongeBob narrator: You'll see, Stevie. You'll see.

-END FLASHBACK-

*commercial break*

End of Patrick's New Friend!

Next scene: Somebody Hit Somebody!

Stinkoman 20X6

The Big Argument!

-FLASHBACK-

A bubbble transtion brought us back from commercial break. We were at the outside of Seashore Elementary, four years later.

SpongeBob narrator: Looking back, I think the trouble all started with the third day of fourth grade.

We cut to the fourth grade hallways of Seashore Elementary. SpongeBob and Patrick walked by. SpongeBob now had the same outfit he wears today, except he had a bow tie and his pants were blue. His rosy red cheeks were now simply yellow with the freckles on them.

Patrick had gotten rid of his beanie cap, so now he only had his pants (and occasionally, his underwear too :dance2: ). One of his teeth had fallen out, so he now only had one buck tooth. Also, they were a bit taller now.

Young Patrick: (with sligtly deeper voice) *sniffs* I still can't get past that "new grade smell", SpongeBob.
Young SpongeBob: It's the smell of the century, buddy!

Then Patrick looked down and noticed something.

Young Patrick: (taps shoulder and points downward) Um, SpongeBob, your shoe's untied.
Young SpongeBob: (leaning down) Oh, thanks, Patrick.

Then a kid named Wendell did the old "Shoe's untied" trick and laughed. Uncannily, his voice sounded exactly like Patrick's. The other kids laughed too. SpongeBob opened his eyes and turned to Patrick.

Young SpongeBob: Patrick, how could you?!
Young Patrick: Wha, I didn't do it!
Young SpongeBob: Patrick, I heard you laughing! (starts to cry) Why are you doing this to me, Patrick? We've been friends for five years, and it's resulted in this?! What kind of best friend are you?!
Wendell: Ha ha! You guys are so lame!
Young SpongeBob: Wait a minute. His laugh was the one I heard.
Young Patrick: (angry) I told you, it wasn't me! (slaps him in the back of the head) You owe me an apology, SpongeBob AccuserPants!
Young SpongeBob: (rubbing back of head) Sheesh, I'm sorry. Do you gotta be so harsh?
Young Patrick: I can't believe you would even try to think I would ever do that to my best friend! (storms over to his locker)
Young SpongeBob: Hey, I said I was sorry, Patrick!
Young Patrick: Yeah, well sorry's not good enough, "loyal friend man"! (slams his locker shut and storms away)
Young SpongeBob: *sighs sadly*

Stevie narrator: Wow, what a fight.

-END FLASHBACK-

SpongeBob: Yeah. Right then, things started to go from bad to worse.
Patrick: (grabs pencil and starts writing on essay paper) And it didn't get much better when I came home.

-FLASHBACK-

Patrick walked in the house. Maurice and Horace walked over to him.

Maurice: Patrick, I just got a call from the principal. What happened with you and SpongeBob today?
Patrick: (hangs up his backpack and starts walking towards his room) Oh, some kid named Wendell pulled the old shoe's untied trick on SpongeBob and he thought I did that. We argued a little.
Horace: Did...he say sorry?
Patrick: Well, yeah, kinda...well, not much, actually.

We walked into his room and slammed the door shut. The sign on his doorknob reading, "WELCUM! COMM ON IN!" flipped over to "KEEP OWT!".

Maurice: Well, this SpongeBob friend of his doesn't sound as playful as Patrick described him in kindergarten.
Horace: And he's a bit tougher then I hoped he would be.
Maurice: (turns to him) You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?

Stevie narrator: Wow, harsh.

-END FLASHBACK-

End of The Big Argument!

Next scene: Patrick Star's Big Move!

Stinkoman 20X6

Patrick Star's Big Move

-FLASHBACK-

Now it was 5th grade, and our buddies were in Swellman Middle School. SpongeBob and Patrick still looked the same as in 4th grade, except that now, they were slightly taller. SpongeBob walked over to Patrick, who was clearing all his stuff out of his locker for some reason.

SpongeBob: Hey, Patrick.
Patrick: (sighs sadly) Hey, SpongeBob.
SpongeBob: So uh, no hard feelings about last year?

Sponge and Pat hadn't really hung out or talked to each other much after the argument, up to this point.

Patrick: Yeah, I forgive you.
SpongeBob: Hm, so uh, what's with the spring cleaning there?
Patrick: (sighs) I'm moving.
SpongeBob: Moving? You mean like to a different locker or class or...school?
Patrick: No. I'm moving...out of town.
SpongeBob: (shocked) Out of town?!!?
Patrick: My parents think it's best for my education and my mental health....whatever that means. We're going to Coco Bottom, near the Hawaiian Islands. I got your phone number so we can still call each other. I'll call you Thursday night, okay? (walking away) So...aloha, SpongeBob.
SpongeBob: (sadly) Yeah, aloha.

Stevie narrator: Isn't it true that aloha means both "hello" and "good-bye" in Hawaiian?
SpongeBob narrator: Stevie, are you listening to this story? At all?
(long pause)
Stevie narrator: Define "listening".

We now go to a montage of SpongeBob.

SpongeBob narrator: Ever sicne Patrick moved away, I couldn't concentrate on my tests anymore. This resulted in several "F-'s", and several bad grades and report cards home to my parents.

We now go to SpongeBob walking sadly into his room.

SpongeBob's mom: (turns to SB's dad) Should I turn him?
SpongeBob's dad: (sighs) No, that's okay, Meredith, I'll do it.

He walked into SpongeBob's room. SpongeBob was sitting on his bed staring at the conch phone.

SpongeBob's dad: (sits on bed) Hey, Spongenator. Whatcha doing?
SpongeBob: Sitting on the bed, waiting for Patrick to call.
SpongeBob's dad: (sighs) Patrick's not gonna call.
SpongeBob: (puzzled) He's not?
SpongeBob's dad: (shakes his heas) Nope. Yesterday, I got a call from his mother saying they threw away your number. They don't want Patrick to have any available contact with you. They think it's for the best. (turns off light) Good night, son.
SpongeBob: (sadly) Good night, dad.

As soon as his dad left, SpongeBob started crying his eyes out on the pillow.

Stevie narrator: (fighting back tears) Wow, that's so sad, it's makin' me cry!
SpongeBob narrator: Stevie, stop spreading tears on the essay paper.

-END FLASHBACK-

Stevie: But I can't help it! Hey, wait a mniute. There's just one thing I don't get. (wiping tears from "eyes") If Patrick's parents cut off all contact between you guys, how'd you get back together today?
Patrick: (grabs essay paper and pencil) Well, before we explain that, let me tell you how I was doing back at Coco Bottom!

End of Patrick Star's Big Move

Next scene: Aloha, Coco Bottom!

Sad, ain't it? ;)

Back