Best Family Guy Episode

What Is Your Favorite Family Guy Episode?

• Road To The Multiverse

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Brian Wallows And Peter Swallows

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brain And Stewie

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • And Then There Were Fewer

• Back To The Pilot

• Other

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Emy

Floating Shopping List
My favorite is Brian and Stewie. There's some funny moments, the scene where Brian talks about wanting to take his own life was emotional, and the ending was beautiful.

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
My favorite is probably Road to the Multiverse... it's a really creative episode and the best in the Road To series.

Some other episodes that I really like were Back to the Pilot, Wasted Talent, and an unpopular one: Three Directors (from Season 16).

I have not watched Brian and Stewie yet but once I get to that season I will watch it. All of the other choices I have watched.

Emy

Floating Shopping List
My favorite is probably Road to the Multiverse... it's a really creative episode and the best in the Road To series.

Some other episodes that I really like were Back to the Pilot, Wasted Talent, and an unpopular one: Three Directors (from Season 16).

I have not watched Brian and Stewie yet but once I get to that season I will watch it. All of the other choices I have watched.
Which season are you on now?

WiseToday7003

Imitation Krab
Patriot Games. Aside from Shipoopi, I'm actually a fan of the New England Patriots in real life so this one hits closer to home for me.

Back