What is the best dream episode in the show?

• Sleepy Time

• InSPONGEiac

• Dream Hoppers

Results are only viewable after voting.

SQUIGOR

sponge on the run is not bad y'all are just mean
Dream episodes are my favourite type of episodes in cartoons, because with dreams you can go inside the mind of the characters and dream episodes can be incredibly imaginative, because they're, you know, dreams.
Here's what I think of each SpongeBob dream episode:

- Sleepy Time is my favourite season 1 episode because of how it explores dreams of the main characters, and how those dreams fit personalities of their respective characters, you basically go to their worlds inside their heads, I think it's fun;

- I think InSPONGEiac is the weakest one of the 3, but it's still a great episode. I love how crazy and weird some of the visuals are;

- Dream Hoppers is my new favourite SpongeBob episode. I love how there isn't any dialogue in this episode (besides a few words from SpongeBob at the beginning), and I love what they did with the music too, how it perfectly acompanates everything that happens in this episode. It gives this episode such a unique feeling, and it's a great tribute to the classic cartoons. And since there isn't any dialogue artists had to get even more creative with the visuals than usual, since you can't explain anything with the words and you just have to show everything with animation. And just like in Sleepy Time, dreams fit their characters very well. And this episode is very pretty.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
While Sleepy Time is a great episode, Dream Hoppers wins for me with its simplicity and great silent gags all the way through

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Personally I prefer Sleepy Time, just because we got to see Gary and Sandy, and I thought it did a better job at exploring each character who's dream we saw. Dream Hoppers is really good though, and obviously its main purpose isn't character exploration, like Sleepy Time. It's a much more creative episode that spends a lot of its time with visuals rather than wit, and although it turned out really well, I'm much more of a wit sort of person.

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
Sleepy Time, because it handled the "dream" concept the best. InSpongeniac has really creative visuals for being such a Mr. Krabs' a Prick and SpongeBob Torture episode, though.

Back