Best at Worst

MimicMadness

Born On January 14
You see, there are two episodes to choose from. Either choose the one you like better and say your least favorite scene, or choose the one you HATE more and choose your favorite scene. Then you do two episodes yourself. Here's mine.

Spongebob Squarepants Vs. The Big One or The Clash of Triton?

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I like Spongebob Squiarepants VS. The Big One much more. My least favorite scene from this episode it probably the scene when they come to the beach to sail to krabby Patties, encounter Sandy and Patrick and Patrick makes the trouble. I think it is a bit lazy way to make them seperate + they should not drifted so far...

The Fry Cook Games or Naughty Nautical Neighbors?

P.S I like this game

Snails

Floating Shopping List
SpongeBob SquarePants Vs The Big One is one of my favorites from season 6 and The Clash Of Triton is one of my least favorites

Snails

Floating Shopping List
I like Spongebob Squiarepants VS. The Big One much more. My least favorite scene from this episode it probably the scene when they come to the beach to sail to krabby Patties, encounter Sandy and Patrick and Patrick makes the trouble. I think it is a bit lazy way to make them seperate + they should not drifted so far...

The Fry Cook Games or Naughty Nautical Neighbors?

P.S I like this game
I like Naughty Nautical Neighbors slightly more but they are both great episodes
Extreme Spots or The Whole Tooth

Awe

Floating Shopping List
I like Extreme Spots more, my least favourite scene in it is probably the part where Patrick and Spongebob keeps saying spot instead of sport but the rest of the episode is fine

Nasty Patty or Good Neighbours

spunchbop444

Squidward's Clarinet
bruh that's not how you play the game

I like Christmas Who? better. My least favorite scene is when they are demanding presents from Squidward.

The Googly Artiste or Oral Report

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
The Googly Artiste. I think it is a good episode while Oral Report is meh
My least favorite scene is when Mr Krabs is angry because of Squidward's "idea".
Krab Borg or Imitiaion Krabs?

Snails

Floating Shopping List
I like Krab-Borg more and my least favorite scene was when SpongeBob was watching the movie even though there's nothing really wrong with it.

Don't Look Now or Sanctuary!

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I like them both but Don't Look Now is better for me. My least favorite scene of this episode is when Squidward got Patrick and we see Patrick's bone face because it is disgusting.

Shell of a Man or Kracked Krabs?

Snails

Floating Shopping List
Shell Of A Man. My least favorite scene was the beginning scene, but once again there's nothing wrong with it

Shellback Shenanigans or Swamp Mates

Awe

Floating Shopping List
Swamp Mates was a bit better for me. My least favourite scene is probably the whole garbage thing since it was disgusting to me.

Squirrel Record or House Sitting For Sandy

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
Squirrel Record. My least favorite scene was probably Patrick destroying the house of cards; even though it didn't ruin the episode in some way Patrick's cameo here was pretty useless and unneeded.

Snails

Floating Shopping List
I like Squirrel Record slightly more even though I still hate it. My least favorite scene was when the record book was taken away because it made the episode pointless.

Gramma's Secret Recipe or Buried In Time

I’m Spongebob

Imitation Krab
Buried in Time is better. My least favorite scene is when Squidward thinks he’s in the future.

Where’s Gary or Dunces and Dragons?

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Dunces and Dragons because Spongebob is not jerk in this episode. My least favorite scene is when the guard plucks Spongebob's eyelashes, it is a bit painful to see it for me.

The Great Snail Race or I'm With Stupid?

I’m Spongebob

Imitation Krab
I like The Great Snail Race because of funnier jokes and Spongebob making up with Gary. My least favorite scene is when Gary pulls Spongebob on a wagon.

One Coarse Meal or A Pal for Gary?

Snails

Floating Shopping List
A Pal For Gary. My least favorite scene was when SpongeBob says "Gary! You put Puffy Fluffy down now!" I think we all saw that coming

The Sponge Who Could Fly or Dumped

Awe

Floating Shopping List
The Sponge Who Could Fly is a bit worse for me. My favourite scene was the Joe Mama joke

Wigstruck or The Cent Of Money

Back