What is your favorite Patchy segments?

• 92: Atlantis SquarePantis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 123-124: Truth or Square

• 175: It's a SpongeBob Christmas

• Total voters
Patchy Segments. Some segments hold special places in our hearts. However there are also segments that make you want to stop watching the episode. Keep in mind while you vote, the choices on the list are episodes that have Patchy in the episode for a reasonable amount of time, unlike his 2 second cameo in "WhoBob WhatPants", "Pest of The West", and "Have You Seen This Snail?". My favorite segments are from "Christmas Who?". There is just a special charm it. My least favorite segments is his "Truth or Square". The segment production looks extremely low budget and the improv with Patchy and Robin Williams is to me, unbearable. But that's just my opinion.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
Trophy said:
Best: The "deleted" ones from Shanghaied were hilarious.
Worst: Friend or Foe, no doubt, the others were boring and pointless like ToS, but this was the only really "bad" one.
I don't see what's so bad about the segments in Friend or Foe that are even worse than the ones in the TV movies tbh :dunno:

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
the bad humor from Friend or Foe was Oscar worthy compared to the inept trash segments from Truth or Square.

Sorry but I hate that special so much.

Back