Besides the Krabby Patty, are there any other burgers in the SpongeBob universe?

jm123mcdowell

Banished
So, I've been wondering this for a while. I've seen many foods like popcorn, barnacle chips, and seahorse milk (that's actually a drink, but whatever). I'm wondering if there could be other burgers in the underwater universe? And not necessarily Bikini Bottom, they could be in other cities. So, anyway, what are your thoughts? Do you have any theorys or ideas? I was actually thinking maybe they have seahorse meat for their burgers since it's the equivalent of cows, but then I think, well in the real world, horse meat sounds gross, I can't figure out what meat underwater burgers would have besides imitation crab meat.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
There's always competition, but I think Krusty Krab is the most popular and the one everyone goes to and knows about. Aside from that, I doubt there's much hunger for other burgers.

Just look at the Chum Bucket. Plankton always trying to perfect the burger better than Krabs did.

jm123mcdowell

Banished
ChumBurgers exist, along with the Plabs Burger, Stinky Burgers, Burger Joint, and Burger Hut Tuesdays.
If I went underwater (wearing a helmet like Sandy, of course.) I would probably go to either Burger Hut Tuesdays or the Krusty Krab.

Back