Beginning of transcript for fan idea

Graperpetual Pretzel

Choir Boys bad Something Smells good
I don't know if I'll ever finish this, but I just wanted to share it with you guys. This is a short part of the transcript for my fan episode idea "Squid Puffs" Tell me what you think... or if you get the references I sprinkled in.

• [episode starts off with a zoom in on SpongeBob (SPO)’s house, fading into his bedroom where he rests]
  • [his alarm goes off, zoom in on his closed eyelids as tiny imaginary alarm clocks puff out of them and pop his eyelids (they revert in the next shot)]
  • [SPO jumps out of bed joyfully, scaring Gary (GAR)]
  • SPO: Good morning, world! And all who inhabit it.
  • [GAR slithers up to him, ticked off]
  • GAR: [bitterly] Mrow.
  • SPO: Oh. Sorry, Gary. You know how much a fresh morning means to me! Especially with that new coaster calendar I got.
  • [walks up to the coaster calendar, reading “June 8: Don’t let dubious claims sway you!” with a sentient coconut on it; SPO takes it off, revealing coaster reading “June 9: Vote 4 Freddy, Your Legally Nebulous Island Plant”]
  • [SPO goes to the kitchen with the June 8 coaster, putting it on his table; he sticks his arm into one of his pores, and an x-ray is seen]
  • SPO: Let’s hope I’ve a spare bowl in here…
  • [he reaches his hand into his brain, which flickers light for a second]
  • SPO: Wait, what? Brian, you tell me I ATE the ceramic bowl? [takes hand out of pore] Huh. Could’ve sworn it was bread. Or cheese. Or clay. Lucky I always keep a spare in my OVCRTTV. [winks]
  • [flashy text appears on screen, reading: “Ocean-Licensed Vintage CRT TV”]
  • [cut to when he has the bowl; he delicately places it on the coaster where it rattles for a second; SPO places his hand on the bowl to stop the rattling, stopping the bowl from rattling, but makes his arm rattle]
  • SPO: [sighs, accidentally knocking the bowl off the table; walks away]
  • [the bowl strangely bounces back onto the coaster as SPO grabs a spoon, seahorse milk and Kelpo, not noticing a thing]
  • GAR: [confused] Mrow?

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
I don't know if I'll ever finish this, but I just wanted to share it with you guys. This is a short part of the transcript for my fan episode idea "Squid Puffs" Tell me what you think... or if you get the references I sprinkled in.

• [episode starts off with a zoom in on SpongeBob (SPO)’s house, fading into his bedroom where he rests]
  • [his alarm goes off, zoom in on his closed eyelids as tiny imaginary alarm clocks puff out of them and pop his eyelids (they revert in the next shot)]
  • [SPO jumps out of bed joyfully, scaring Gary (GAR)]
  • SPO: Good morning, world! And all who inhabit it.
  • [GAR slithers up to him, ticked off]
  • GAR: [bitterly] Mrow.
  • SPO: Oh. Sorry, Gary. You know how much a fresh morning means to me! Especially with that new coaster calendar I got.
  • [walks up to the coaster calendar, reading “June 8: Don’t let dubious claims sway you!” with a sentient coconut on it; SPO takes it off, revealing coaster reading “June 9: Vote 4 Freddy, Your Legally Nebulous Island Plant”]
  • [SPO goes to the kitchen with the June 8 coaster, putting it on his table; he sticks his arm into one of his pores, and an x-ray is seen]
  • SPO: Let’s hope I’ve a spare bowl in here…
  • [he reaches his hand into his brain, which flickers light for a second]
  • SPO: Wait, what? Brian, you tell me I ATE the ceramic bowl? [takes hand out of pore] Huh. Could’ve sworn it was bread. Or cheese. Or clay. Lucky I always keep a spare in my OVCRTTV. [winks]
  • [flashy text appears on screen, reading: “Ocean-Licensed Vintage CRT TV”]
  • [cut to when he has the bowl; he delicately places it on the coaster where it rattles for a second; SPO places his hand on the bowl to stop the rattling, stopping the bowl from rattling, but makes his arm rattle]
  • SPO: [sighs, accidentally knocking the bowl off the table; walks away]
  • [the bowl strangely bounces back onto the coaster as SPO grabs a spoon, seahorse milk and Kelpo, not noticing a thing]
  • GAR: [confused] Mrow?
WOW! he's a great artist and also a great writer! what cant this dude do

Back