Battle of the Pretzel Brands + Bakeries

Favorite Popular Grocery Pretzel Brand?

• Total voters

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Here's another food poll I've been thinking about making! Pretzels are a good snack for when you're craving something salty, so my question is what brand and bakery franchise of pretzels do you prefer to eat?

For me, out of the three most well-known brands in the US, Snyder's of Hanover is my favorite pretzel brand. Utz is good, but my problem with Rold Gold is that their pretzels are too salty.

For the popular bakery franchises, I like both Auntie Anne's and Wetzel's, but I like Auntie's a little more. What's funny is that my mall has both of them inside. :P

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
Snyder's is good if I want to eat Honey Mustard pretzels, when I get the regular, I typically eat Rold Gold.

I might've had Auntie Anne's once, I thought it was pretty good, so I picked that.

Puppycat

Floating Shopping List
My favorite store-bought pretzels would be a write-in: Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps.

Auntie Anne's is the best franchise/soft pretzel, though.

WayslideCool

You know what else is yellow? You are!
Auntie Anne's has some of the best pretzels I've ever tasted to jot that down. For the other one, I don't know. I really will eat just about any pretzels, honestly.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
As somebody from Pennsylvania....... none of these :P

And am I the only one who hates Auntie Anne's? They're the only soft pretezels that I don't really like. In fact I hate theirs.

abisert

Giant Clam
I´m mostly familiar with the Utz brand, but I rarely eat pretzels. There is both a Auntie Anne's and a Wetzel stand in my local mall, and I used to go to AA's a lot more often.

Hoopla!

Pepper Jack Cheese
Snyder's, they have more variety

Also, any pretzel chain that lets me dip my pretzels in hot caramel is fine with me

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
I really love Snyder's of Hanover when it comes to store bought pretzels (out of those three), especially their honey mustard pretzels. :P

As for pretzel restaurants, Wetzel's Pretzels is fantastic, especially their baked cheese and sinful cinnamon pretzels. Auntie Anne's is good enough, but the last time I went there I have gotten a pretzel that was burnt.

Back