Battle for Bikini Bottom vs The Movie Game

Which is better?

• Total voters

Mister Visitor

Moby Dollar
A.K.A An argument I'm sure this forum has had. I just made this poll for fun, but I'd also like to hear your guys opinion on both games, and why you think one is better than the other!

and please, for the love of Neptune, try to keep things civil!

Birds858

Floating Shopping List
Battle for Bikini Bottom, i’l find it more easy and better than the movie game (and mostly because it’s the first and best Spongebob Open-World game).

SpongeTube

Imitation Krab
Battle For Bikini Bottom - I'm actually just playing it now, 74% finished. I've rage quit a few times and got stuck but the levels are really thought out. You can tell they put a lot of work into it. An underrated platformer.

Ryanruff13

Floating Shopping List
I've never owned the latter game, so it'd be interesting to see how it ranks up as compared to Battle for Bikini Bottom. How similar are the two games? They look like they run on identical engines from what I could tell in videos.

Ryanruff13 said:
I've never owned the latter game, so it'd be interesting to see how it ranks up as compared to Battle for Bikini Bottom. How similar are the two games? They look like they run on identical engines from what I could tell in videos.
They are almost identical except progression is more linear in the Movie Game and Sandy is not playable. Different music too. Besides that, they're about the same, and you're right, they both run on the same engine, RenderWare.

Back