"Band Geeks," "Krusty Krab Training Video," "Pizza Delivery," or "Chocolate With Nuts?"

The Drifter

Some person.
Yep, all these episodes are overrated, but if I must pick one, I would choose Pizza Delivery.

Cowbob_Ranchpants said:
Band Geeks is heavily overrated because of a song that isnt even an original Spongebob song
I'd have to say Chocolate with Nuts but KKTV is great and Pizza delivery is too. Band Geeks is good but just too overrated.
For me, the best part of the episode isn't that generic licensed song, nor the mayonnaise scene,but that scene where Fred and ??? spins their banner stick so fast the fly into a blimp and explodes.

Tstarr

I'm not a Krusty Krab.
Band Geeks
Chocolate With Nuts
Krusty Krab Training Video
Pizza Delivery

Faux Troll

Moby Dollar
Best:
Band Geeks
Chocolate With Nuts
KKTV
Pizza Delivery

Funniest:
Chocolate With Nuts
KKTV
Band Geeks
Pizza Delivery

Mr. Harrison

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Krusty Krab Training Video > Band Geeks > Pizza Delivery > Chocolate with Nuts

More

VIP
Are Chocolate With Nuts and Krusty Krab Training Video overrated? Sure.

Are they overrated for good reason? DEFINITELY.

Why? They're absoultely hilarious, aking sure not a single second is wasted, and every last one hit bullseyes due to how well-crafted and random they are. Can't say anything more.

While Pizza Delivery may not be my favorite episode, I think it's too important for the show to not love, and even so, I found the interactions between SpongeBob and Squidward to be really charming.

As for Band Geeks... uh, what does it offer again?

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
Chocolate with Nuts because I'm into the fancy way of living, the old fish is fave, CHOCOLATE is unforgettable and love the ending. All the episodes listed are classics but CWN is my fave out of them.

Flats

Imitation Krab
Krusty Krab Training Video is an episode I would say deserves absolutely all the praise it gets.

Because it's ::dolphin noise:: hysterical! Its premise is a psuedo genre flip that none would have seen coming, satirizes its subject mater brilliantly, has the characters all behaving perfectly, is responsible for such lines as "as you can see by this graph," "HOOPLAH!" "POOP" "NOT WHEN I SHIFT INTO MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE!" and is in general one of the funniest eleven minutes ever broadcast on television!

But that's just me....

hfjs

TheGreatWizard said:
(I don't care sue me)
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=5UmxjzqTPVcQU71GRl57taGS9T9wN2OMqj6GJw%2FbMp4%3D

Milkmaidman said:
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=5UmxjzqTPVcQU71GRl57taGS9T9wN2OMqj6GJw%2FbMp4%3D
fUNNNY thing is the episode is on right now.

Band Geeks
Chocolate with nuts
PD
KKTV

Back