"Band Geeks," "Krusty Krab Training Video," "Pizza Delivery," or "Chocolate With Nuts?"

SpongeBobFan2008

Imitation Krab
Band Geeks. Easy.

Krusty Krab Training Video is Top 10 material, but it's just nowhere near as good as Legend of Boo-kini Bottom, Plankton's Army, and Band Geeks, along with the other contenders for the Top 10 episodes of the show. It's still creative, funny, and enjoyable.

Pizza Delivery is a great episode, but not even close to being Top 10 material. It all has to be because of Squidward. He's really stubborn in this episode, and he's really stupid. He is shown to know what to do with the boat, meaning he DOES have some knowledge about doing the boating itself. Why doesn't he do it if this episode implies he is an even slightly better driver than SpongeBob with this knowledge?

Chocolate with Nuts is also great. But it's not one of the best episodes of the series. It's better than Pizza Delivery, but I wouldn't say it's amazing. It is a fast paced fun to watch episodes with a few small bad qualities. The wallet scene is my personal least favorite scene in this episode, but I don't think it's bad outside. Overall, great episode, but not amazing.

Band Geeks is just far too memorable. It's one of the funniest episodes in the series, with a lot of good jokes throughout the episode. It has the most amount of jokes that land, making the quantity of good jokes enough to save how funny they are (none are close to the funniest gags ever, though). It's a perfect example of good Quantity over Quality comedy-wise. And of course, the ending with Sweet Victory. That song has a catchy tune, great instruments, and inspiring lyrics. The scene itself has Squidward being happy for the first time, and this time is his happiest moment in the whole show, and it shows Squilliam, a bully getting his comeuppance. It is also visually appealing and additional sound effects make it the best scene in the whole series. It's a perfect episode that is the best in the series and only has competition against 2 other episodes mentioned above. All of its problems are small (like Sandy and Krabs being a little out of character, Harold's racist comment, and how Squidward even likes rock).

Last edited:

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Krusty Krab Training Video, end of story. Not only is it the funniest episode in the entire show, it's also unique with the training video set-up. The ending is also so iconic (but so are many of these episodes').

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
You should probably delete this now that you rewatched and liked the episode
i think kktv is overrated due t watching again it is so slow the jokes are good but when you watch again it's kinda boring still a amazing episde

SPNGBDDY

Resident SpongeBob Fanatic
Krusty Krab Training Video, one of my favorites. :sbhappy:

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
Ranked from best to worst
1. Chocolate With Nuts (best)
2. Band Geeks
3. Krusty Krab Training Video
4. Pizza Delivery is easily the worst out of the four most famous Spongebob episodes

Last edited:

SpongeBobFan2008

Imitation Krab
Ranked from best to worst
1. Chocolate With Nuts (best)
2. Band Geeks
3. Krusty Krab Training Video
4. Pizza Delivery is easily the worst out of the four
Wow didn't know you like KKTV more than Pizza Delivery. Also why for Number 4? Everyone has reasons. However, I do agree with you, though I don't think the competition is that easy. Pizza Delivery is like 20th in Season 1 for me, and Chocolate with Nuts is 11 or 10. Realized that after putting Camping Episode that high, because I found it good, but not amazing.

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
Wow didn't know you like KKTV more than Pizza Delivery. Also why for Number 4? Everyone has reasons. However, I do agree with you, though I don't think the competition is that easy. Pizza Delivery is like 20th in Season 1 for me, and Chocolate with Nuts is 11 or 10. Realized that after putting Camping Episode that high, because I found it good, but not amazing.
Yeah KKTV was more funnier than Pizza Delivery and it’s more unique too

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
We can eliminate Pizza Delivery from this cuz it's not as good as the others

FujiPanda

Baby Clam
I suck at choosing but ill rank them

1. Pizza Delivery:
This one comes from me being a season 1 suckup (probably I've watched it so many times) but honestly it's so rewatchable and funny (not to mention iconic) it's an obvious choice for best episode to me

2. Chocolate With Nuts
This one is also iconic and honestly funnier than Pizza Delivery but it's just not as rewatchable

3. Band Geeks
Overrated and Overquoted but great episode

4. Krusty Krab Training Video
Joke gets old after multiple viewing, even then still a good episode

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
I suck at choosing but ill rank them

1. Pizza Delivery:
This one comes from me being a season 1 suckup (probably I've watched it so many times) but honestly it's so rewatchable and funny (not to mention iconic) it's an obvious choice for best episode to me

2. Chocolate With Nuts
This one is also iconic and honestly funnier than Pizza Delivery but it's just not as rewatchable

3. Band Geeks
Overrated and Overquoted but great episode

4. Krusty Krab Training Video
Joke gets old after multiple viewing, even then still a good episode
great ranking!

but i think i would put KKTV a bit higher

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
They all are great episode. You should add The Camping Epidode and Dying for Pie for the most beloved episodes of the show but nevermind.
For me it is from favorite to least favorite:
Band Geeks - one of my top 2 episodes, the writing is great and the ending is the best in the show
Pizza Delivery - it has my favorite scene in the show(when the customer shouts at Spongebob). The vibe in this episode is the best among these episodes.
Chocolate With Nuts - the funniest episode in this list by far.
Krusty Krabs Training Video - it is also great but the rest are better

Back