Completed Bad Season 9b to Pre-Trilogy Season 12 episodes

Mr. What Zit Tooya

Moby Dollar
Season 9b: The Fish Bowl, Mutiny On The Krusty
Season 10: House Worming, Plankton Retires, Sportz?
Season 11: Bunny Hunt, Ink Lemonade, Squirrel Jelly
Season 12: The Nitwitting, The Ballad of Filthy Muck, Sandy's Nutty Nieces

Last edited:

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
Why do you think fun sized friends is one of the worst epsiode I mean it's boring and mediocre but I dont think it's bad
Too much torture of SpongeBob, Patrick, and their Mini counterparts. I mean SpongeBob and Patrick somewhat deserved that for not treating them properly but it's not fun to watch. Also unnecessary Squid torture as well in the beginning and the end, it just feels like they wasted a plot that would sound good on paper.

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
Too much torture of SpongeBob, Patrick, and their Mini counterparts. I mean SpongeBob and Patrick somewhat deserved that for not treating them properly but it's not fun to watch. Also unnecessary Squid torture as well in the beginning and the end, it just feels like they wasted a plot that would sound good on paper.
They kinda do deserve it but i agree with everything else

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
It's hard to determine where the line is drawn here because of the movie's release date and S12 airdates and so on, so I'll be including episodes from the entirety of Season 12.

9B: Mutiny on the Krusty, The Fish Bowl, Salsa Imbecilicus, Sanctuary
10: House Worming, SpongeBob's Place, Whirly Brains, Plankton Retires
11: Appointment TV, Bunny Hunt, High Sea Diving, Squirrel Jelly
12: Who R Zoo, The Nitwitting, Filthy Muck, Lighthouse Louie

Besides House Worming, I don't think any of the Season 9 or 10 episodes are that bad. However, I think that all the Season 11 and 12 ones are downright awful, and I could easily name a few more I dislike.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
It's hard to determine where the line is drawn here because of the movie's release date and S12 airdates and so on, so I'll be including episodes from the entirety of Season 12.

Besides House Worming, I don't think any of the Season 9 or 10 episodes are that bad. However, I think that all the Season 11 and 12 ones are downright awful, and I could easily name a few more I dislike.
Wait a minute, I forgot Drive Happy. Easily one of the worst episodes to come Post-Season 8 (although Season 13 has some terrible ones too).

Mr. What Zit Tooya

Moby Dollar

Good List, from Season 11 I only consider Bunny Hunt and Squirrel Jelly as awful, but the others you put seem only almost mediocre to me, High Sea Diving has an interesting concept but the final result does not seem so good to me.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Good List, from Season 11 I only consider Bunny Hunt and Squirrel Jelly as awful, but the others you put seem only almost mediocre to me, High Sea Diving has an interesting concept but the final result does not seem so good to me.
Yeah I can see where your coming from with High Sea Diving. Appointment TV had to be on the list because it's the most blatantly unoriginal episode of the show imo (almost 0 difference from The Abrasive Side, Best Day Ever, and Sponge Who Could Fly)

Mr. What Zit Tooya

Moby Dollar
Yeah I can see where your coming from with High Sea Diving. Appointment TV had to be on the list because it's the most blatantly unoriginal episode of the show imo (almost 0 difference from The Abrasive Side, Best Day Ever, and Sponge Who Could Fly)
Yes, I understand about Appointment TV as it could have been more than just a Rip-Off of Sponge Who Could Fly, Best Day Ever, Overbooked and The Abrasive Side together, and more coming from a Season that had mostly more unique concepts like Squid Noir and Karen's Virus

SPNGBDDY

Resident SpongeBob Fanatic
One from the top of my head is Under the Big Top, it’s got some funny jokes but it just boils down to “Squid gets terrorized by Sea Fleas for 9 minutes”

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
9b: Food Con Castaways, Salsa Imbecullicus.
10: Whirly Brains, Trident Trouble, The Incredible Shrinking Sponge.
11: There's a Sponge in My Soup, Bunny Hunt, Don't Feed the Clowns, Fun-Sized Friends, Ink Lemonade.
12: The Ballad of Filthy Muck, Sandy's Nutty Nieces, Biddy Sitting, SB's Bad Habit.
There are more episodes that I dislike but these are the ones that I consider Scumbob episodes.

SPNGBDDY

Resident SpongeBob Fanatic
One from the top of my head is Under the Big Top, it’s got some funny jokes but it just boils down to “Squid gets terrorized by Sea Fleas for 9 minutes”
I re-watched recently it and it's really not as bad as i remember, squirrel jelly is WAY WAY worse sandy acts terribly out of character, though the end is good.

Back