Back to School 2016

abisert

Giant Clam
Hiya guys,
Today officially marks a month before my school goes back in session, and I'm guessing some of you have started school again? But, I think the majority like me is having August as our last month of summer. So, this is the thread for anyone who wants to post their anxieties about coming back to school, and finishing your back-to-school supply list, and all other similar things.

70554817.jpg

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
I don't get back to school until early September. We have a totally new schedule in school now (It used to be a 6 period day schedule, now it's a block schedule. I'm going to 11th grade, and I'm nervous about my AP classes and SAT tests.

abisert

Giant Clam
I'm going to eighth grade. I already got my clothes, but I don't know about my supplies, or if I would get a new backpack.

BobCarotte

meep
I don't go to school anymore. I'll go to CEGEP (Quebec pre-university) in early September.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
SpongeBoobAhoy said:
I'm going to eighth grade. I already got my clothes, but I don't know about my supplies, or if I would get a new backpack.
I usually wait to get my new school clothes until Mid August (that's when they have school photos taken). My old backpack is still in good condition (no stains, rips, broken zippers, or anything like that), so I will take that.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
What?! You're going back in September? I'm going back August 23. :( . I'm going to fifth grade. Guessing I'm one of the youngest members here.

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
I'm back to school at some point in September. I'll be in Year 10 - not sure what US Grade that is though :)

I'll be in year 13 next year (the second year of the school's Sixth Form) it'll also be my last year of school before I go to college or something. I'm pretty sure that the US grades go up to 12, so I think it'll be ninth grade for you. But then again I'm not sure as I'm only used to the U.K. school years

PinkPearl

insert title here
It feels weird to not be going to school for pretty much the first time in my life. I'll miss buying school supplies, though. That part was always awesome.

RobotKrabs

Your Lord and Savior
I'm already back in school from late July. Pretty good so far, trying to improve myself over my horrible grades in year 8

I'm going into 10th grade.

I'm not looking forward to this school year. Last year destroyed almost every friendship I had, I struggled, and the drinking fountains no longer work.

Yes, that last one is obviously the worst one.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Going into 9th grade in September, my first year in High School. I'm worried, I did well last year but I just feel overwhelmed at the moment.

I'll be going into 7th grade on August 18th, which is ridiculously early. Still annoyed about that. And yeah, I'm not really excited about it. Even though I like school most of the time, transitioning back into school is painful.

abisert

Giant Clam
Dmitri Johannes Petrov said:
I'm going into 10th grade.
I'm not looking forward to this school year. Last year destroyed almost every friendship I had, I struggled, and the drinking fountains no longer work.

Yes, that last one is obviously the worst one.
I had to deal with some garbage too last year, so I feel ya. Let's just hope school only gets better.

Back