AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I’m rather surprised that cinema audiences are only just starting to get sick of cinematic universes, but since I was never into these to begin with (I walked out about 2/3 of the way through the original Avengers), I can’t complain.

I’m rather surprised that cinema audiences are only just starting to get sick of cinematic universes, but since I was never into these to begin with (I walked out about 2/3 of the way through the original Avengers), I can’t complain.
Cuz there have been too many. MCU is great at it tho.
Aw man I was going to do this topic earlier but my crappy internet was slow so I never gotten the chance.
omg I beat Deadpool.

I'm dead now.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Ugh, I'm so excited. It's the movie I'm second most excited for in 2018. I mean come on, Black Panther's gotta come first. While I am optimistic about this movie, I am scared about a few things. Will they make Thanos into another bad villain like ultron? Will having all of these characters in one movie be too much? I mean remember, we still have to bring the Guardians of the Galaxy into this and have them meet everyone, and then Spiderman isn't very familiar with some of these people, not to mention Doctor Strange. But, I'll stay optimistic, because the Avengers was handled well enough, and so was Civil War, so hopefully having this many characters won't be a problem.

Kimberly

call me, beep me, if ya wanna reach me
the real todd phillips said:
nobody cares about this
Okay, do you want a cookie? lol

Anyway, I don't usually care for Marvel movies that much anymore, but this is the build-up to and the finale to the entire arc that all started with 2008's Iron Man, and I saw that when it came out in theaters. Consider me hyped.

Side note:
I'll bet you my car that Tony Stark dies in this movie.

Back