Avengers: Endgame

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
**DO NOT POST SPOILERS**

For those who have seen it, what did you think? One of my favorite movies!

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
I liked the part with the people who did the thing, which led the other people to go to the place, and finally the guy said that line... Yeah, that was my favorite part. ☺

I honestly will need to watch it a few more times to get an adequate sense of how I feel about it. I left the theater feeling that certain threads were left hanging, and a general lack of closure in the way that I expected. That's my gut reaction. I would add that I usually never watch films this early in their release, but knowing that someone would likely spoil the film for me within the next week or two, I felt compelled to see it as soon as possible. In other words, I think I watched it from a more utilitarian perspective than I would have liked, which is why some of it doesn't sit well at the moment.

That said, there were a number of moments of touching pathos and heroic chutzpah which are eminently re-watchable.

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
Great way to wrap up that phase of the MCU. obviously can't get into too much detail because of spoilers, but overall, great movie.

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
One of the best Marvel movies I've ever seen for sure. Even Captain Marvel couldn't spoil my enjoyment. It's a little better than Age of Ultron, don't you think? 😆

Back