Nickelodeon Avatar The Last Airbender VS The Legend of Korra + ranking the seasons

The Last Aribender VS The Legend of Korra ?

• The Last Airbender

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • The Legend of Korra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • equal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Avatar is one of the most popular and beloved cartoons ever.
What do you prefer - Avater The Last Airbender or The Legend of Korra? And what is your favorite and least favorite season?

My opinion:
Avatar is one of my favorite cartoons easy. It is a nostalgic cartoons for me. I like adventure-genre and the execution of the adventure and drama in The Legend of Korra is great for me. The characters are likeable and I think that some of them are written pretty great, especially Zuko, Iroh and Aang.
The fights are good, the comedy is great and the atmosphere of adventure and war world is great.
My ranking for The Last Airbender seasons is: Season 2>Season 1=Season 3. The first half of Season 2 is great++ for me(before they came to Ba Sing Se). The second half is great too but less for me. In general a great show.

Now it is The Legend of Korra which is more complicated and controversional.
The first season is great and for me is just a bit less good than The Last Airbender's seasons 1 and 3. The atmosphere of S1 is amazing and Amon is a great villain in my opinion. The characters in The Last Airbender are better but the characters in The Legend of Korra are still good. Personally I like Amon and Lin Beifong are my favorite characters. S1 is great.
Season 2 is way worse than S1. It was very boring and I did not finish this season. A bad season for me.
Season 3 is good.
Season 4 is again a bad season for me and I again did not finish the season.
My ranking for The Legend of Korra's seasons: Season 1>>>>Season 3>>>>>Season 2>Season 4.

Conclusion:
The Last Airbender is great and better than The Legend of Korra, but The Legend of Korra is pretty good.
My ranking for all of the Avatar's seasons:
The Last Airbender S2 > The Last Airbender S1= The Last Airbender S3=> The Legend of Korra S1>>>>The Legend of Korra S3>>>>>>>The Legend of Korra S2 >The Legend of Korra S4.

What do you think guys?

Back