Ashlee Simpson Petition

Annie-Mae

SpongeSmut Artist
I think that's prank by some jerk...while their at it they should get rid of Jessica Simpson too.

SuperSayianSpongeBob

Honorable Mod
Yeah....

More people have even impersonated other famous people there, like Jessica Simpson, Nick Lachey, George W. Bush, ::dolphin noise:: Cheney, Yasser Arafat, Al-Zarkaqi, Yao Ming, and even SpongeBob.

SuperSayianSpongeBob

Honorable Mod
MaStErSp0nG3B0b0 said:
Arafat? lol.. he's dead :spongebob:
Many dead people have signed. Like Abraham Lincon and George Washington. They're mainly posers who want to offend Ashlee & her associates I guess.

Here are some sample sigs I found:

39308. Abu Al-Zarqawi Argh! by Satan...uh I mean Allah..yes yes...Allah...Why did I say Satan? anyhow....this infidel makes me want to torture myself so I can go to (bleep)...I mean heaven...uh....."allah ackbar!" (gets shot with pig fat dipped bullet)

238480. FCC THANK GOD FOR "MUTE" BUTTONS ON THE REMOTE!

234359. Spongebob SquarePants GO TO (Bleep) ASHLEE. I WISH YOU WERE HURT IN THAT TSUNAMI

235586. New Orleans Hornets SHE MAKES US LOOK GOOD! AND WE ONLY WON 7 GAMES THIS SEASON!!!!

SuperSayianSpongeBob

Honorable Mod
Here's a couple, they're a little cleaner this time:

245035. SPYRO THE DRAGON I'LL BURN YOU WITH MY FLAME, OR I'LL CHARGE YOU ASHLEE!!! YOUR CHOICE!!!!

245058. Bowser ROAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! YOU KILLED MY EARS NOW YOU'RE GONNA GET IT!!!!!!!!!!! *burns Ashlee into ashes*

245109. KRBE We tried to get rid of her music but....no progress. Maybe this'll work. Maybe this petition might send her to Cuba.

245039. dawn my ears are bleeding!!!!

Back