• Moviebob

Votes: 12 9.5%
  • Modern SpongeBob Animation

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Cheekbob (season 6 version)

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Noodlebob knock-off (Season 4-5)

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • 2004 produced early season 4 (season 3 lookalikes)

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Greenblattbob (Dying for Pie and Fear of a Krabby Patty)

Votes: 21 16.7%

• Total voters

CarlosTankEngineBoi

Moby Dollar
they're tvs
Television resolutions.

Here's what the i and p mean in both 1080i and 1080p:

i: Interlaced scan
p: Progressive Scan

People say 1080i looks bad, and unfortunately, they're right. If you are watching a car chase scene, and it's in 1080i, it's gonna look blurry and horrible. But if it's in 1080p, it will be much more smoother, and more clear.

Here's a comparison in between 1080i and 1080p:

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
Television resolutions.

Here's what the i and p mean in both 1080i and 1080p:

i: Interlaced scan
p: Progressive Scan

People say 1080i looks bad, and unfortunately, they're right. If you are watching a car chase scene, and it's in 1080i, it's gonna look blurry and horrible. But if it's in 1080p, it will be much more smoother, and more clear.

Here's a comparison in between 1080i and 1080p:

On a CRT TV you won't notice.

CarlosTankEngineBoi

Moby Dollar
Would you guys want Nick’s Standard-Definition feed to be the original feed (the version that only exists on local providers as of today), or a downscaled version of the High-Definition feed, which is broadcast in 16:9 letterboxed to fit the 4:3 ratio (the version used today on cable and satellite providers)?

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
What spongebob art style like fit a spongebob season personality like if the style is bold and spongebob character is bold it kinda fits him which style resembles the closet to the character

PizzaApple

Giant Clam
early season 4. Without a doubt

YingYangGio on twitter made a fanart of what Plane to Sea would look like if it were markerbob:

View attachment 16169

View attachment 16170

View attachment 16171

View attachment 16172

Very good overall. The only thing it needs it more accurate rendering, it still looks too clean to be markerbob. I also would've made the colored lines a little more bold and the black lines thinner. Always remember, markerbob has very bold colored lines but thin black lines that are the same thickness; normal animation has thin faint colored lines that are the same width, but black lines that vary in thickness.
I love this. It reminds me just how good of an art style MarkerBob is. It's literally the quintessential SpongeBob art style and the art style you think of when you think of SpongeBob memes and SpongeBob nostalgia.

Back