• Moviebob

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Modern SpongeBob Animation

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Cheekbob (season 6 version)

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Noodlebob knock-off (Season 4-5)

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • 2004 produced early season 4 (season 3 lookalikes)

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Greenblattbob (Dying for Pie and Fear of a Krabby Patty)

Votes: 22 17.3%

• Total voters

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
My fan episodes use Season 1 style animation (sometimes S1 Markerbob), since that's my favourite.

Suds is rarely mentioned when we talk about "washed-out colours." My brother brought it up when we were talking about Procrastination's colours. Suds has this bright-*** palette that gives quite a strange, surreal feeling to the episode (I was terrified of disturbing sick SpongeBob as a kid so that helps.) Strangely, the beginning scenes at night do not have these colours.

S11+ is just too Ren & Stimpy/Looney Tunes to even pass as SpongeBob. Like, I love the flat-out insanity of the plots, but wasn't SpongeBob the spiritual successor of Rocko's Modern Life? Whatever happened to those days? And the iris outs... *blech*

CarlosTankEngineBoi

Moby Dollar
My fan episodes use Season 1 style animation (sometimes S1 Markerbob), since that's my favourite.

Suds is rarely mentioned when we talk about "washed-out colours." My brother brought it up when we were talking about Procrastination's colours. Suds has this bright-*** palette that gives quite a strange, surreal feeling to the episode (I was terrified of disturbing sick SpongeBob as a kid so that helps.) Strangely, the beginning scenes at night do not have these colours.

S11+ is just too Ren & Stimpy/Looney Tunes to even pass as SpongeBob. Like, I love the flat-out insanity of the plots, but wasn't SpongeBob the spiritual successor of Rocko's Modern Life? Whatever happened to those days? And the iris outs... *blech*
Try out the digital ink and paint style too

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
My brother brought it up when we were talking about Procrastination's colours. Suds has this bright-*** palette that gives quite a strange, surreal feeling to the episode (I was terrified of disturbing sick SpongeBob as a kid so that helps

Have him make an account on here so he can join the discussion :sblaugh:

In all seriousness I think Suds has a very bland color pallet. At least for the parts of the episode after Spongebob became sick. I heard that suds was actually the final episode of season 1 to be produced.

CarlosTankEngineBoi

Moby Dollar
Have him make an account on here so he can join the discussion :sblaugh:

In all seriousness I think Suds has a very bland color pallet. At least for the parts of the episode after Spongebob became sick. I heard that suds was actually the final episode of season 1 to be produced.
I don’t think Nick at Nite should have the 6 AM - 6:30 AM and the 9 PM - 9:30 PM timeslots. I think Nickelodeon should run for these hours throughout the weeks:

Sundays - Thursdays: 6 am - 8 pm

Fridays: 6 am - 9 pm

Saturdays : 6 am - 10 pm

And maybe during November and December: 6 AM - 10 PM

Last edited:

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
markerbob has the lowest video quality out of all the styles in the series. I think they use templetes for markerbob, but free hand draw episodes with normal animation. SpongeBob's eyes are perfectly round in markerbob, but they're uneven in normal animation.

Back