• Moviebob

Votes: 12 9.5%
  • Modern SpongeBob Animation

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Cheekbob (season 6 version)

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Noodlebob knock-off (Season 4-5)

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • 2004 produced early season 4 (season 3 lookalikes)

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Greenblattbob (Dying for Pie and Fear of a Krabby Patty)

Votes: 21 16.7%

• Total voters

EM.

Moby Dollar
Huh, so a single frame in The Bully has Spongebob with the season 4 eyebrows (transforming of course into a unibrow) so I guess this is what Markerbob would look like with that, I just wonder what it would look like with normal animationScreen Shot 2020-06-06 at 4.15.05 AM.png

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
Huh, so a single frame in The Bully has Spongebob with the season 4 eyebrows (transforming of course into a unibrow) so I guess this is what Markerbob would look like with that, I just wonder what it would look like with normal animationView attachment 12216

I know there are season 2 & 3 episodes with regular animation that have the eyebrows. We just have to find them.

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
Huh, so a single frame in The Bully has Spongebob with the season 4 eyebrows (transforming of course into a unibrow) so I guess this is what Markerbob would look like with that, I just wonder what it would look like with normal animationView attachment 12216

That is the first markerbob episode to have the season 3 color pallet. I'm With Stupid, was when the evolution for markerbob stopped. I'm also gonna redraw a few scenes from markerbob episodes, so you guys can see what they would look like if they had normal animation.

EM.

Moby Dollar
That is the first markerbob episode to have the season 3 color pallet. I'm With Stupid, was when the evolution for markerbob stopped. I'm also gonna redraw a few scenes from markerbob episodes, so you guys can see what they would look like if they had normal animation.
Ooo that sounds fun, I'll do it as well

Back