• Moviebob

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Modern SpongeBob Animation

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Cheekbob (season 6 version)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noodlebob knock-off (Season 4-5)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 2004 produced early season 4 (season 3 lookalikes)

• Greenblattbob (Dying for Pie and Fear of a Krabby Patty)

• Total voters
i find one

As Spongebob Squarepants turns 20, we tell you why he and Patrick will give  you #FriendshipGoals

can you guys tell me what kind of art style is this?

That's modern spongebob animation, the show's art style don't switch anymore like season 1-4

Fear Of A Nerdy Patty

Part Computer or Something
I love this thread! So ambitious and fascinate to look at the evolution (and devolution in some cases) of the show's artstyle.

One weird thing I notice with late season 5 and 6 episodes is how they occasionally will use really thin outlines for random parts of the face:

I love this thread! So ambitious and fascinate to look at the evolution (and devolution in some cases) of the show's artstyle.

One weird thing I notice with late season 5 and 6 episodes is how they occasionally will use really thin outlines for random parts of the face:

I’ve noticed that, in late season 5 especially

Season 4 of Dexter's Lab has two art styles, one that's more rough and resembles season three, and the other one, which has thinner lines, and more vivid colors, and more balanced character designs, I'll post a comparison later

SploderEnigma

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Dude, you are way too knowledgeable about SpongeBob animation to the point you have dreams about it