Are you tired of reruns?

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
I'm very tired of this 2nd Movie hiatus, sometimes I get so tired of reruns that I stop watching SpongeBob for a couple days or maybe a week.

Are you tired f reruns or you're just fine with them?

Discuss

DiabolicalGenius

Mad Scientist/ Evil Genius
I use the DVDs so I don't have to worry about it, but if I was watching it on TV I probably would be sick of it by now. I'm glad they're still going to make new ones though.

Cha

I love SBM
Well we do have 300+ episodes to watch, but I understand. Sometimes it does get tiresome watching repeats of Artist Unknown and etc all the time. That's why I balance it out with SB video games, comics and etc canon stuff. Gives the show a little more variety you know?

SpongyDevotee

Giant Clam
I like reruns of SpongeBob since that is currently the only good show on Nickelodeon (other than Korra). And because it's easy to catch an episode of the show that you really want to see.

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Hey, I'd rather watch Artist Unknown 50 times than The Splinter 50 times. And recently on a few occasions they've aired pre-movie episodes I haven't seen in several years. Not saying they haven't aired them since then, just that I didn't catch them.

RedSoxFan274 said:
Hey, I'd rather watch Artist Unknown 50 times than The Splinter 50 times. And recently on a few occasions they've aired pre-movie episodes I haven't seen in several years. Not saying they haven't aired them since then, just that I didn't catch them.
I'd rather neither
not even something as sexy as Squidville or House Fancy could be watched 50 times

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
This hiatus isn't as bad in my opinion as at least it's reruns of roughly 180 episodes, that's basically triple the amount of episodes that aired in reruns during the last hiatus in 2003/2004

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
RedSoxFan274 said:
I'd rather watch the episodes that I want to watch anytime I want on my own time and be able to own them and most of the time, forget about the ones I really really really hate with a passion (I just got done writing about "Boating Buddies" and it still pisses me off so much for example).

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
RedSoxFan274 said:
Ugh, Artist Unknown pisses me off... Squidward's art definitely does not "belong in the trash". :P

Would you rather watch The Splinter 50 times or Look at my beautiful signature gif 50 times?

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
If I am able to catch a rerun of a show I like, I'll watch it because I hardly ever get the living room TV to myself. Honestly, I just don't watch TV at all that much anymore, and even when I do watch shows online, I hardly ever watch the episodes a second time.

Wumbo

Part Computer or Something
Nope. Especially since there are very few other Nickelodeon shows that I enjoy.

The Drifter

Some person.
You have no idea, since 2002 to 2008 they only airs season 1-3 episodes in Indonesia. That's 6 years of watching the same episodes over and overbagain. It blew my mind when I first I saw Fear of a Krabby Patty

Back