Are you a casual or hardcore SpongeBob fan?

TheOneAndOnly543

Floating Shopping List
I think that I am in between...but leaning a little more to the casual side...I think I always have been.

I like every episode including the movie, but I only own a few SpongeBob things such as:

-SpongeBob Movie DVD
-SpongeBob Movie Game for Gamecube.
-SpongeBob Plug N Play Game
-SpongeBob Missing Identity Comic book
-SpongeBob VHS Episodes
-1 SD and 1 HD SpongeBob wallpaper downloaded to the My Pictures folder on my PC.
-SpongeBob Magazine
-And my SBMania Icon!! :rofl2:

My sister however has The Yellow Album.

I think that I'm in between because I don't want to get rid of any of this stuff, but I hardly ever use it.

What about you? =]

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I'm In between, but then I'm Hardcore, too. :p

TheOneAndOnly543 said:
I think that I am in between...but leaning a little more to the casual side...I think I always have been.

I like every episode including the movie, but I only own a few SpongeBob things such as:

-SpongeBob Movie DVD
-SpongeBob Movie Game for Gamecube.
-SpongeBob Plug N Play Game
-SpongeBob Missing Identity Comic book
-SpongeBob VHS Episodes
-1 SD and 1 HD SpongeBob wallpaper downloaded to the My Pictures folder on my PC.
-SpongeBob Magazine
-And my SBMania Icon!! :rofl2:

My sister however has The Yellow Album.

I think that I'm in between because I don't want to get rid of any of this stuff, but I hardly ever use it.

What about you? =]
What SpongeBob Magazines you have?

I have-
SpongeBob CDS
DVDS, USA AND UK MAGAZINES, VIDEO GAMES, POSTER, COMIC BOOKS, BOOKS, SPONGEBOB PLATE, SPONGEBOB TOYS, AND CLOTHES, AND BED SHEETS. :)

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
RedSoxFan274 said:
Well, if you have to have a whole lot of SB memorabilia to be hardcore, then I guess that would make me... not hardcore? 0_o
Its not about the Merchandise, Its about how much you love our Favorite Yellow Sponge. :)

TheOneAndOnly543

Floating Shopping List
President Squidward said:
I'm In between, but then I'm Hardcore, too. :p

What SpongeBob Magazines you have?

I have-
SpongeBob CDS
DVDS, USA AND UK MAGAZINES, VIDEO GAMES, POSTER, COMIC BOOKS, BOOKS, SPONGEBOB PLATE, SPONGEBOB TOYS, AND CLOTHES, AND BED SHEETS. :)
It's the Special Nick mag that talks about Friend or Foe.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
TheOneAndOnly543 said:
100% Agree. But like I said before, I RARELY use any of this stuff, but I want 2 keep it.
I use my stuff Half of the time... I know one thing though... THAT THE UNITED KINGDOM SPONGEBOB MAGAZINES ARE BETTER THAN THE USA SPONGEBOB MAGAZINES.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I suppose if you compare me to a "casual" fan.. then I'm hardcore easily. I've got tons of SpongeBob stuff, plus a website, which is more hardcore than any casual SpongeBob fan

11th

Moby Dollar
I'm on the casual side, seeing as I don't own anything related to the show except for a GBA game that my brother had. Overall, I don't really buy anything for anything, though. [sub][sub](Past Pokemon and Neopets merch purchases excluded, and even those were really limited.)[/sub][/sub]

I do tend to absorb any information I can get my hands on, though.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Hardcore, but I only started collecting stuff last year. It's much more about what you think than what you own. Buying merch is just an optional extra.

The Drifter

Some person.
I rarely collect any SpongeBob memorabillia but, I remember 90% of the dialogs in season 1-3, and I then to spot some little things people tend to miss.
but I have alot of SpongeBob videogames (Battle for Bikini Bottom my fav).
Any third option?

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
I'm a casual fan that finds SB as a sole animated entertainment affair.

In other words, I'M HARD-CORE.

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
I'd say hardcore. Not for my collection, but as I watch it every single day, have my own SpongeBob YouTube video series and my own SpongeBob website.

Hardcore. Hardcore. hardcore. It's what I think about 90% of the time I'm awake and my dreams always incorporate this show. I always review episodes, look up trivia, watch SpongeBob, get excited for new episodes and movies, think of interesting episode ideas, etc.

And I've said this many times, but JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO MERCHANDISE DOES NOT MEAN YOU AREN'T HARDCORE. Hardcore is someone who constantly thinks about this show, loves this show, and actively participates in SpongeBob related activities.

RedSoxFan274 said:
Well, if you have to have a whole lot of SB memorabilia to be hardcore, then I guess that would make me... not hardcore? 0_o
..... no :O

The Drifter

Some person.
I just don't fine the use of buying those mercs, where I can use those money to buy video games or Gundam plastic models, or legos
Still the third option.

The Drifter said:
I just don't fine the use of buying those mercs, where I can use those money to buy video games or Gundam plastic models, or legos
Still the third option.
for the love of god

E.V.I.L said:
And I've said this many times, but JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO MERCHANDISE DOES NOT MEAN YOU AREN'T HARDCORE. Hardcore is someone who constantly thinks about this show, loves this show, and actively participates in SpongeBob related activities.

Guys seriously, the amount of merchandise you own should take 0% of your level of fandomship. I'm a hardcore nature fan but I don't have nature merchandise. I'm a hardcore photogrpahy fan but I don't have photography merchandise. SAME goes for SpongeBob!

Web Surfer

Banished
Besides the "The Battle of Bikini Bottom" GBA version of the game and some old Spongebob plush toys, I don't own any merchandise.

I'd put myself in-between. Being called a hardcore is sorta an insult to me, even if I like Spongebob.

Back