Are you a casual or hardcore SpongeBob fan?

SandTaro05

I'm ready for 2015!
I wouldn't consder myself hardcore, but I'm pretty darn close to it. xD Even before I got back into the show, my brother and I would quote it at least once a day and say the lines from older episodes as we watched them. About 95% of the time, I'm able to identify what line or scene came from which episode or who's voicing who.

SandTaro05 said:
I wouldn't consder myself hardcore, but I'm pretty darn close to it. xD Even before I got back into the show, my brother and I would quote it at least once a day and say the lines from older episodes as we watched them. About 95% of the time, I'm able to identify what line or scene came from which episode or who's voicing who.

That's hardcore.

To quote myself "constantly thinks about this show, loves this show, and actively participates in SpongeBob related activities"

Quoting=thinking and remembering
Loves=apparent (especially that handsome squidward guy :p )
participating=discussing stuff with SB fans is being active in the SB universe

you are hardcore :D

Cha

I love SBM
Well... If you consider changing your whole appearance and almost changing your name to Patricia in real life a hardcore fan then sure. Or becoming obsessed with the color orange, jesters and the medieval times from Squidly which changed most of my clothes and my hair color for then sure. Oh and that I yell everytime a new episode is on... :shiftyninja:

Unlimitedcha said:
Well... If you consider changing your whole appearance and almost changing your name to Patricia in real life a hardcore fan then sure. Or becoming obsessed with the color orange, jesters and the medieval times from Squidly which changed most of my clothes and my hair color for then sure. Oh and that I yell everytime a new episode is on... :shiftyninja:

I still need to buy a shirt that says IM CUTE LOL

Russell

Part Computer or Something
I have a plate, cup, magazine, school mechanical pencil (use it all the time for notes/tests/homework ) wallet, 70 books, a lot of plushies, toys, DVD, 1 VHS. I watch it at least once a day. I don't think about it TOO much... I still think about it. I'd say middle, leaning towards casual. Most of my merchandise I got when I was young.

Dr. Peter Lankton

Giant Clam
I used to be hardcore for about 2 years until a few months ago. I would watch the show everyday, think of it all the time, draw pictures, buy a few Spongbob things, and I don't know if you've guys ever have heard of Spong3holly on Youtube but she was my idol in Spongebob stuff, but now...not anymore. I've recently gotten obsessed with something else currently and I haven't watched the show for few months and I have no desire to right now. So...I don't think I'm even casual at this point.

hfjs

HARDCORE HARDCORE HARDCORE HARDCORE HARDCORE HARDCORE HARDCORE HARDCORE HARDCORE

SpongeBox

Floating Shopping List
I'm more of casual fan. I'm not so obsessed with SpongeBob now as opposed to several years ago. Back then, I would buy several of the episode pack DVDs, which I don't do now.

Back