Are people being harsher on season 9.2?

JerryTheSnail

Giant Clam
It really feels like since the quality and the hype went up, some people are nitpicking the flaws of the good episodes, and whenever a bad/mediocre episode comes out, people will go "well, I guess Spongebob will never get better, all hope is lost". Now obviously I'm exaggerating, but does anyone else notice this? With s9.1, people would just say the show was getting better, even when a bad episode came out. Or maybe I'm wrong, I don't know.

I personally haven't seen a person who's harsh on second post-movie. I know some that dislikes second post-movie here but it's their opinion after all. Not everyone's gonna agree that SpongeBob's getting better. Plus from what I've seen, majority have already accepted the quality of the show rising, so I HIGHLY DISAGREE that people are harsh on second post-movie.

Ol Bold and Brash said:
Few people on SB and some on tv.com
ugh, who cares about trolls (that doesn't mean everyone on it are bad tho) on tv.com, ignore them plz.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
It's like people who were more tolerable on season 4 when it aired, it also depends a little bit on what aired before. It's harder for people's mind to change when the stuff that came before wasn't good. We'll just have to wait.

well anyone who prefers 9.1 to 9.2 should get their head checked

it's just their opinion blah blah

JerryTheSnail

Giant Clam
WhoBob said:
I personally haven't seen a person who's harsh on second post-movie. I know some that dislikes second post-movie here but it's their opinion after all. Not everyone's gonna agree that SpongeBob's getting better. Plus from what I've seen, majority have already accepted the quality of the show rising, so I HIGHLY DISAGREE that people are harsh on second post-movie.

ugh, who cares about trolls (that doesn't mean everyone on it are bad tho) on tv.com, ignore them plz.
I worded this topic horribly. Not "harsh", just.......I dunno I'm terrible at this. This is a dumb topic, I take it all back.

JerryTheSnail said:
I worded this topic horribly. Not "harsh", just.......I dunno I'm terrible at this. This is a dumb topic, I take it all back.
no, don't blame yourself, that's ok.

Reactions: Reg

JerryTheSnail

Giant Clam
WhoBob said:
no, don't blame yourself, that's ok.
Well it's not just the second post-movie episodes, it's really any season/episode that gets a lot of praise. People start to pick out all the flaws. You get what I'm trying to say?

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Not really "harsh", but definitely biased. SpongeBob is never returning to the EXACT quality it had in the first 3 seasons. These people need to accept the show for what it is now.

JerryTheSnail

Giant Clam
Amphitrite said:
Not really "harsh", but definitely biased. SpongeBob is never returning to the EXACT quality it had in the first 3 seasons. These people need to accept the show for what it is now.
BIASED is the word I was looking for! Thank you.

JerryTheSnail said:
Well it's not just the second post-movie episodes, it's really any season/episode that gets a lot of praise. People start to pick out all the flaws. You get what I'm trying to say?
they are just nit-picking for sake of it because they don't know how to criticize, so I don't take them seriously. If they give me proper reasons, I can understand.

Back