[April Fool] Nickelodeon's Newest Schedule Changes

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
Decided to put this into the SpongeBob forum since this would be important for SpongeBob fans, such as myself.

Yes, two popular shows, Dora the Explorer and SpongeBob, will be trading spots in the schedule. As of today, Dora will get 8 spots in the Nick schedule while SpongeBob gets only one at 8:30am after Dora. In addition, Dora will be moving to the Nicktoons channel while SpongeBob gets moved to the Nick Jr. channel.

In an interview with Nickelodeon's president named "Barack Obama", he says:
"You know, to tell you the truth, SpongeBob isn't as educational as Dora is. I mean, Dora teaches you all about Spanish and all SpongeBob shows you is dumb morals like "it's okay to be unemployed" and "crying solves your problems after all". It was also teaching that it's okay to let a giant monster terrorize your pet. That's also the reason why we had to cancel it as well. Which was too bad because they were about to air the episode where they reveal the secret formula."

The episode, instead of airing it on Nickelodeon, was sent to one lucky SpongeBob fan who wanted to know the secrets of the Krabby Patty formula named Donshell Tonplank. They figured "Hey! Why not reveal it to a fan since the show is cancelled?"
So that's it. Let's say "vamanos" to Dora the Explorer and "adios" to SpongeBob now. :(
Link to article.

Link to the leaked episode of SpongeBob SquarePants where the formula is revealed.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
SCRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

ScumBob

sicko m0de
Old Man Leeroy Jenkins said:
Don't lie. :sbface:
I didn't.

My computer has a link identifier when I hover my mouse over it, so I could read the link.

Also, I watched the second video before. I hate DoubleSwee.

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
Old Man Leeroy Jenkins said:
Don't lie. :sbface:
I did when I read teh title, as Nick have actually changed their schedule around. But then when j00 put 'such as myself' that gave it away for me, as j00 (and me) are in teh UK so that wouldn't affect j00.

Also teh link with teh 'leaked' episode.
Though, it's still a good laugh!

I KEEP GETTING YOU AND DMAP MIXED UP NOW! :D

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
BeanoSponge said:
I did when I read teh title, as Nick have actually changed their schedule around. But then when j00 put 'such as myself' that gave it away for me, as j00 (and me) are in teh UK so that wouldn't affect j00.

Also teh link with teh 'leaked' episode.
Though, it's still a good laugh!

I KEEP GETTING YOU AND DMAP MIXED UP NOW! :D
Wait, you thought I was actually DadMom AngryPants at first?

April Fool's prank: Success

Back