Apple Special Event: 10-22-2013

sbl

totally active
Apple is said to be holding a special event in two weeks, where it will unveil new versions of the iPad and formally debut the Mac Pro and OS X Mavericks.

Things that could happen:
  • OS X Mavericks Release or Unveil
  • Mac Pro Unveil
  • iPad Mini 2 Unveil
  • iPad 5 Unveil

Discuss this special event, happening October 22nd, 2013.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
E.V.I.L said:
Wait iPad FIVE?

when did they do four? 0_o
They announced the fourth generation at the same time as the iPad mini, a year ago this month. It's basically the same as the iPad 3, except they included a faster processor and replaced the old connector with the new Lightning connector. I think they released it because of the complaints that the 4G (LTE) model didn't actually work on 4G in most other countries (i.e. the UK), but the fourth generation iPad does.

PhilipB said:
They announced the fourth generation at the same time as the iPad mini, a year ago this month. It's basically the same as the iPad 3, except they included a faster processor and replaced the old connector with the new Lightning connector. I think they released it because of the complaints that the 4G (LTE) model didn't actually work on 4G in most other countries (i.e. the UK), but the fourth generation iPad does.
Ahh, I missed it due to iPad mini hype. :P

NastyPatty2002

Dead Inspector
Yay a member who pays attention to these little things.

I'm definitely excited for one thing at least: OS X Mavericks. I can't wait to upgrade the MacBook I'm using right now.

Back