Anything Bad Ever Happen To You At A Movie Theatre?

The Lazy Starfish

Frozen Cephalopod
Has anything bad ever happened to you at a movie theatre? For ex. Food Poisioning, Injury etc.

I'm asking this question because of a food Poisioning that happened to me at a movie theatre during early March. The event was a major cause of my anxiety(it's mostly gone now).

A Writing Stick

Floating Shopping List
I slipped in all the drink/food left on the floor about 5 times once and then fell into the edge of a seat.

My sisters made me go to The Notebook when I was 3... long story short I got lots of stares esp at one of the scenes
Nice job sisters. :P

Cha

I love SBM
The usual kid kicking your chair thing has happened to me multiple times.

If this wasn't in the salty spitoon I'd say I went to the theater after eating a sundae and forced everyone out with my bad breath but in seriousness

I hate getting stuck in the same theater as the guy that laughs way to loud at almost everything. I'm not sure what's worse, sitting in front of him or behind him

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Not sure if this counts: At the end of the SB 4D ride, a kid got up, started dancing and singing the SpongeBob theme, and blocked everyone's view.

IT WAS AWESOME.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I was accused of murdering someone because there were red stains on a persons shirt, when I accidently just spilled a red beverage. They still accused me because I had a knife... that was for buttering the toast I brought with me.

Oh wait, are these stories supposed to be true? Nevermind nothing bad ever happened to me at the Movies.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Nothing that I can think of. The closest I can think of is when some kids behind us when we went to see Spiderman 3 were kicking the seats, but that was only before the movie began so it wasn't really annoying.

One time me and my friends went to see Four Christmases at our local cinema, there were only two (including us) groups of people in there. I remember one guy in the other group walked down during the film to see what the sign on the fire exit said (so not blocking the screen), and then said "hello" as he walked past, but again nothing annoying. It was Four Christmases anyway, not exactly something I'd care about getting interrupted lol.

So yeah... my cinema going experience hasn't been too bad.

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
I had a panic attack after eating lots of popcorn and watching a movie about some psychomaniac who was sent to a mental health facility. I was with friends and it wasn't a pleasant experience, my anxiety lasted until around the time I joined SBC. Guess watching that was a mistake.

The Drifter

Some person.
Running out of beverage in the middle of the movie, and my mouth is dry from eating the popcorns.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
E.V.I.L said:
When you have to take the most gigantic piss of your life and you're too socially shy to ask the kids next to you to move the heck of the way
Move or I'm going to unzip my pants and pee on you.

Went to see "Might Joe Young" in theaters and about ¾ of the way through it started to mess up. Eventually froze and went to get my money back. I still haven't seen it since.

Cha

I love SBM
E.V.I.L said:
When you have to take the most gigantic piss of your life and you're too socially shy to ask the kids next to you to move the heck of the way
I would never consume too much water before/during a movie, you pay $11-13 dollars a ticket so missing a part of the movie would suck.

CowBob RanchPants said:
I would never consume too much water before/during a movie, you pay $11-13 dollars a ticket so missing a part of the movie would suck.
Well I'm usually forced to watch most movies I'm dragged to so that's not a problem. I just hate speaking to strangers that much. :P

Back