Anyone up for a fanfiction collab (or roleplay)?

TheSpongyKnight

Heir to the Throne of King Neptune
I'm going to start a fanfiction collab/roleplay. No parody of other fanfics, just an original fanfic of mine written by myself and others. If you want to sign up, PM me.

Anyways, here's the *blah* rules:
  1. No godmodding (except for myself, maybe)
  2. No Mary Sues/Gary Stus
  3. Keep the plot engaging.
  4. Let Plankton get the formula if I make him a plan that is a certain win.
  5. If you want to interfere and not let him look at it but if I want to let him look, make sure it becomes a trick. (For example, make the paper say "Just one ingredient..." and then have him roll down the paper to reveal a dynamite stick, or put a sea urchin nest in the patty. Go crazy with the tricks, but don't make them too violent!)
  6. I'll make a map for each chapter.
  7. Yes, there will be battles. If I make a post that starts a battle, the players will have stats. I'll get into that later.
  8. Try not to play any characters that have already been taken.
  9. With few exception, this collab is for SpongeBob characters and OC's only.
Also, the cast:
  • @TheSpongyKnight (Me) as Myself, SpongeBob, Plankton, Dennis, Man Ray, The Tattletale Strangler, Flats the Flounder, DoodleBob, Jumbo Shrimp, Atomic Flounder, The Flying Dutchman and more!
  • @The Flying Dutchman as Patrick and etc.
  • @Squidward1999 as Squidward (if he wants to, that is)
  • More coming as I keep getting those PMs! (no rush though)
Okay, that should be it. Let the signups and *gulp!* the excess PMs roll in!
P.S. The user @The Flying Dutchman is automatically in. I'll PM them later, and BTW, I'll allow them to include the Animaniacs if they want.
BTW if you're wondering where the roleplay will be, it'll be in the Fry Cook Games.

Last edited:

TheSpongyKnight

Heir to the Throne of King Neptune
EDIT: Updated your casting role. By the way, you said maybe the incidentals. You should also play Fred :fred: (the "My Leg" fish). His antics will be so hilarious. But I know, it's a maybe. Also, sorry to disappoint you, but I'm still playing Plankton. O_o

P.S. You can use the Animanics if you want (or does that go beyond the rules I set?).

P.P.S. This means I'll have to be the Flying Dutchman as well.

P.P.P.S. Sorry, @Squidward1999 this means you have to be someone else. How about Karen (JK it's actually your choice)?

P.P.P.P.S. You can tell me which character you want to play here, @SuperSponge1234.

P.P.P.P.P.S. We need at least 5 members to start the roleplay, though you can always join in. The sign up sheet wasn't really that important anyway. :original: So when we start, just hop in and play. How does that sound? (Wow, that's too many postscripts! :O:omg:)

Last edited:

Yoshi

Giant Clam
EDIT: Updated your casting role. By the way, you said maybe the incidentals. You should also play Fred :fred: (the "My Leg" fish). His antics will be so hilarious. But I know, it's a maybe. Also, sorry to disappoint you, but I'm still playing Plankton. O_o

P.S. You can use the Animanics if you want (or does that go beyond the rules I set?).

P.P.S. This means I'll have to be the Flying Dutchman as well.

P.P.P.S. Sorry, @Squidward1999 this means you have to be someone else. How about Karen (JK it's actually your choice)?

P.P.P.P.S. You can tell me which character you want to play here, @SuperSponge1234.

P.P.P.P.P.S. We need at least 5 members to start the roleplay, though you can always join in. The sign up sheet wasn't really that important anyway. :original: So when we start, just hop in and play. How does that sound? (Wow, that's too many postscripts! :O:omg:)
Oh, I'll let @Squidward1999 be Squidward if we wants.

Back