Anyone seen the Ouran High School Host Club anime?

JoshuaBrony021

Banished
So, yeah, just wondering. I haven't seen the series yet, but I've seen clips. I found out about it when I was browsing AMVs and found an AMV of Candyman by Aqua that used the anime.

Bianca

Dreamlover
OHSHC was one of my very first anime series! I love everything about the show. It just sucks that Tamaki is voiced by Vic Mignogna, but that's a topic that we shouldn't talk about on SBM.

I just want another season... is that too much to ask for??? 😔

JoshuaBrony021

Banished
OHSHC was one of my very first anime series! I love everything about the show. It just sucks that Tamaki is voiced by Vic Mignogna, but that's a topic that we shouldn't talk about on SBM.

I just want another season... is that too much to ask for??? 😔
I just Googled him and he did anime dubs. I only watch subbed anime most of the time, though.
And I totally understand why we shouldn't talk about him. He was accused of doing something that is too inappropriate for SBMania. So, I have nothing to say about him.

Bianca

Dreamlover
I just Googled him and he did anime dubs. I only watch subbed anime most of the time, though.
And I totally understand why we shouldn't talk about him. He was accused of doing something that is too inappropriate for SBMania. So, I have nothing to say about him.
The worst part is that I've met and hugged Vic Mignogna....... 😨

Back