Anyone seen Mr Enter's newest Animated "Atrocities" episode? It's quite... something.

The movie isn't even that bad. The soundtrack by Hans Zimmer completely captures the energy of SpongeBob. You can do much worse.

You mean to tell me that Hans Zimmer composed this film's music as well?
No, what I am saying is that the film is still SpongeBob unlike Velma which hates it's source material. It's likely you already knew Hans Zimmer composed the music. At least you can say that we got a third film, the film's production cycle was a mess.

DatManNotBatMan

Imitation Krab
No, what I am saying is that the film is still SpongeBob unlike Velma which hates it's source material. It's likely you already knew Hans Zimmer composed the music. At least you can say that we got a third film, the film's production cycle was a mess.
Yeah I know that, it just actually did take me 2 years to find out that Hans Zimmer, who also composed The Lion King's and Prince of Egypt's music worked on this movie's soundtrack. But how did I not know that earlier, I don't know. Maybe I just forgot about it or didn't care much about it.

Anything can be better than Velma anyways

Back