Anyone seen Mr Enter's newest Animated "Atrocities" episode? It's quite... something.

DatManNotBatMan

Imitation Krab
Although I have not seen his"review" on the film The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run in complete, I feel the need to take a look at his "video" and say my thoughts. His video is a complete piece of trash. Don't watch it

Let's look at his title, "Sponge on the Run is a Disaster". First of all, Mr. Enter, your title is a complete rip off of Karsten Runquist's review of the film, which is also another distasteful video. So you are not even trying to be original.

Also, how many videos are there of people hating on this movie? We do NOT need another one. So your video just comes off as pointless. The only atrocity I see is your own video itself. Completely ridiculous.

I felt like you've at least somewhat improved since 2013 or something, but 9 years of starting a new, completely wasted. Then you made that random critique on Turning Red and how it lacked the depiction of 9/11, but here you've hit a completely new low. No offense, but I expected better from you.

Guys do yourselves a favor, and go watch Schaffrillias instead. He does so much more, with his reviews, and makes sure they're fresh and great, than whatever garbage Enter's video was.

Overall rating: 2/10. Unsubscribed.

Last edited:

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
Although I have not seen his"review" on the film The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run in complete, I feel the need to take a look at his "video" and say my thoughts. His video is a complete piece of trash. Don't watch it

Let's look at his title, "Sponge on the Run is a Disaster". First of all, Mr. Enter, your title is a complete rip off of Karsten Runquist's review of the film, which is also another distasteful video. So you are not even trying to be original.

Also, how many videos are there of people hating on this movie? We do NOT need another one. So your video just comes off as pointless. The only atrocity I see is your own video itself. Completely ridiculous.

I felt like you've at least somewhat improved since 2013 or something, but 9 years of starting a new, completely wasted. Then you made that random critique on Turning Red and how it lacked the depiction of 9/11, but here you've hit a completely new low. No offense, but I expected better from you.

Guys do yourselves a favor, and go watch Schaffrillias instead. He does so much more, with his reviews, and makes sure they're fresh and great, than whatever garbage Enter's video was.

Yeah. I have to admit, Enter has gone downhill. I won't waste my time watching the review.

DatManNotBatMan

Imitation Krab
Yeah. I have to admit, Enter has gone downhill. I won't waste my time watching the review.
Oh wasn't the reaction I was expecting for some reason but ok then
I just think that when compared to the other films he called Animated Atrocities, SotR is rather tame, but that's just me I guess

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
Guys do yourselves a favor, and go watch Schaffrillias instead. He does so much more, with his reviews, and makes sure they're fresh and great, than whatever
bold of you to assume am not already subbed to Schaffrillias lol

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive

I rewatched sponge on the run a few weeks ago, and after my rewatch i grew to love it as much as the other 2

Back