Anyone remember this game from Nick.com back in 2002?

Supmandude

Squog
Yeah, I remember it. There was also a game based off of the movie that was similar, where you ride around in the Patty Wagon.

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
I don't know if this is the game, but there was a Spongebob game online that looked similar to this with Spongebob running around Bikini Bottom and I clearly remember an instrumental version of the F.U.N. song playing as the main theme in it.

Nicktoonsummersplash2001

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I don't know if this is the game, but there was a Spongebob game online that looked similar to this with Spongebob running around Bikini Bottom and I clearly remember an instrumental version of the F.U.N. song playing as the main theme in it.[/quote

Yeah, this is that game.
Wasn't this game on the lost media wiki?
I mean, I know they found it, just wondering.

Yep. Speaking of which, in known as "Joey!" On that wiki.

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
ame="Baloo" post="1055783" timestamp="1458081789"]I don't know if this is the game, but there was a Spongebob game online that looked similar to this with Spongebob running around Bikini Bottom and I clearly remember an instrumental version of the F.U.N. song playing as the main theme in it.[/quote

Yeah, this is that game.

Yep. Speaking of which, in known as "Joey!" On that wiki.

I don't know why I don't remember any of it except the F.U.N. song instrumental and the similar animation, but I guess that's good if that's it. I clearly remember playing this game many years ago, but I don't remember being able to play as Squidward or Patrick for some reason.

Nicktoonsummersplash2001

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I don't know why I don't remember any of it except the F.U.N. song instrumental and the similar animation, but I guess that's good if that's it. I clearly remember playing this game many years ago, but I don't remember being able to play as Squidward or Patrick for some reason.

You were probably playing the online version which only has spongebob in it. In the downloadable version, you were able to play as squidward and Patrick.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Nicktoonsummersplash2001 said:
It was first on Nick.com in 2002... I think It disappeared when Nick.com rebranded into the 2009 nick...
Okay, sure. I never really went on Nick Arcade, really.

Back