• If you're of age and a U.S. citizen, remember to vote by November 3. Whether you're casting your ballot by mail, drop-off, or in-person, visit Vote.org to find information specific to your state and county of residence.

Anyone remember the name of this episode?

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I know it may seem strange to ask about a modern episode, but I’m having a hard time finding it. Essentially, it’s an episode, I think from Season 11 or 12, and it ends with an iris out. Again, sorry if this is a super specific thing, but I want to know the single episode it was used in.

eliugra

On-and-Off SBManiac

Is it any of these? (I have no idea, unfortunately. Maybe I'll finally have a marathon of all of the episodes and then I'll know! Unless it's not on DVD/BluRay yet...)

Is it any of these? (I have no idea, unfortunately. Maybe I'll finally have a marathon of all of the episodes and then I'll know! Unless it's not on DVD/BluRay yet...)
I'm pretty sure they're joking about how almost every episode in seasons 11 and 12 ends with an iris out

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me Këlp0
I was going to suggest “Krabby Patty Creature Feature” and the iris out with Patrick, but it has been brought to my attention that perhaps this is a joke question. If so, I must admit, that’s pretty damn clever. 😂