Anyone know where i can find the full versions of those Nick Arcade games?

shyguy85

Baby Clam
i have the trial demo disk but i really dont like the 30 minute timer. i've looked on internet archive and i did find some, but im mostly wanting SpongeBob Monopoly, which isn't on the demo disk and the free trial i found said i had a missing dll file. if someone could help me find full versions of any of the games (or a way to bypass the time limit) please let me know. i can also send the iso of the demo disk if you need it.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
i have the trial demo disk but i really dont like the 30 minute timer. i've looked on internet archive and i did find some, but im mostly wanting SpongeBob Monopoly, which isn't on the demo disk and the free trial i found said i had a missing dll file. if someone could help me find full versions of any of the games (or a way to bypass the time limit) please let me know. i can also send the iso of the demo disk if you need it.
I'll be looking but I would've guessed Internet archive would be the best

NintendoRulz29

Imitation Krab
If I'm remembering right like 2 nick arcade games total are lost media (most are found though) but i know for sure spongebob monopoly was released as a normal retail disc because I used to have it. It has both windows and mac support. No linux though, but I doubt you're on linux anyway.

Provide a list of the other games you want and I will try to see if they have retail releases like monopoly.

If you want to pirate, I'm not the best in terms of piracy for PC games so I would get other help for that.

Back