• Hey, Guest! We'll be retiring Tapatalk access to the forums on August 15, 2020. You are encouraged to visit the mobile version of the forums on your device's web browser in the future.

Anyone know where i can find the full versions of those Nick Arcade games?

shyguy85

Baby Clam
i have the trial demo disk but i really dont like the 30 minute timer. i've looked on internet archive and i did find some, but im mostly wanting SpongeBob Monopoly, which isn't on the demo disk and the free trial i found said i had a missing dll file. if someone could help me find full versions of any of the games (or a way to bypass the time limit) please let me know. i can also send the iso of the demo disk if you need it.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
i have the trial demo disk but i really dont like the 30 minute timer. i've looked on internet archive and i did find some, but im mostly wanting SpongeBob Monopoly, which isn't on the demo disk and the free trial i found said i had a missing dll file. if someone could help me find full versions of any of the games (or a way to bypass the time limit) please let me know. i can also send the iso of the demo disk if you need it.
I'll be looking but I would've guessed Internet archive would be the best

NintendoRulz29

Imitation Krab
If I'm remembering right like 2 nick arcade games total are lost media (most are found though) but i know for sure spongebob monopoly was released as a normal retail disc because I used to have it. It has both windows and mac support. No linux though, but I doubt you're on linux anyway.

Provide a list of the other games you want and I will try to see if they have retail releases like monopoly.

If you want to pirate, I'm not the best in terms of piracy for PC games so I would get other help for that.