Anyone feel weird about how season 6 is now the halfway point of the series

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
Time sure flies, since episodes from this infamous time period are now over a decade old. Not just that, but two quarters of the season aired closer to season 1, than to today. These were considered new episodes at some point too. Weird, season 1 was just as old as season 6 is today, at the time season 6 was airing. Season 9 is also halfway between today and season 4 come to think of it. Depsite the fact that it took 4 and a half years to air. Also, every episode before Sponge Out of Water is at least five years old.

spongebranch

Banished
what's funny is that Season 10 was originally ordered with 37 episodes back in 2012 if i'm correct. Season 10 has 11 episodes and Season 11 has 26 episodes. Thus, 5 years after the last Season 9a episode in production order (SpongeBob You're Fired) aired in the USA (It Came from Goo Lagoon and Kenny the Cat/Yeti Krabs already aired in Greece and Israel in mid-2013 along with the rest of Season 9a), we have the first Season 12 production number aired in the USA at long last. every number from 190 to 241 has been forshadowed since mid-2012 if i'm correct. Now with Squirrel Jelly/The String and Goons on the Moon being aired in the next 2 weeks, that wish someone would've made to have those 52 production numbers finished and aired somewhere within 5 years about 5 years ago today (November 11th, 2013) (along with those 2 Season 9a episodes which already aired in Greece and Israel months before like I already mentioned) will finally be fulfilled.

Chris

Floridian
I think it's great that we're still getting new episodes.

How long will it be before the show ends?

Will the show have a happy ending for Plankton's restaurant and SpongeBob's driving history?

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
Putting all of this in perspective makes me feel super old. But, also makes me feel super nostalgic and makes me miss those simpler times. (not necessarily season 6, but 2008/2009 in general). It's crazy how time flies and to think of how long spongebob has been on the air.

Back