Amiaprettygirl said:
I drew this a few days ago
attachicon.gif
received_10210407383553593.jpeg
That looks amazing, I think you should make a fan creations topic :D

Yece

Bomb-Selling Pirate
11th said:
To be honest, I'm not really sure. I definitely prefer 2D to 3D. I'd love to be involved in the character animation side of things, but I don't think that's very viable for 2D, at least not with the current industry in the states. I suppose the next closest thing would be boarding.

How about you?
Same, I like 2D more than 3D. I'm taking a 3d character animation class this semester ... really loving it. It's sad to see traditional animation diminishing from the film industry, but at least it's there to stay on tv shows for the most part.

Amiaprettygirl

I love the sponge! I need the sponge! ;)
That's awesome! How do you like interior design so far? Also do you use any design software?

ADORABLE, you seem like a fantasitc artist (: I love the soft shading.

I love my program, we mostly use AutoCad and render the drawings by hand.

For my drawing I used a mix between ProMarkers & colored pencils

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
I'm a self taught artist. While I have taken 3 semesters of art at school, I just learn better by improving on my own and using the best tools for the job.

11th

Moby Dollar
Oh, I've been meaning to ask: What kind of tablet do you use/have, if you use one?

Yece

Bomb-Selling Pirate
11th said:
Oh, I've been meaning to ask: What kind of tablet do you use/have, if you use one?
The one I have at home is a Huion tablet monitor, which is much like the Wacom Cintiq. In my classes I use the Cintiqs.

11th

Moby Dollar
SparklySponge said:
The one I have at home is a Huion tablet monitor, which is much like the Wacom Cintiq. In my classes I use the Cintiqs.
I'll have to look into the Huion ones sometime. I've been interested in display tablets for a while, but Cintiqs are pretty pricey.

My home tablet is going to be ten years old in December, so I think it's about time for an upgrade if I can find the funds. |D;

More

VIP
Oh yes. I'm currently three years into high school drawing and painting classes that have been absolutely great, along with college-level art courses at recreation centers. Not old enough for college yet, but I have applied for an amazing 4-week summer program in Maine that I really hope I can get into.

Back