Another small thing...

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
This is something I'm making for my Sig, a topic introducing all my OC's (fanfiction.net term for made-up characters created by author or used with author's permission and used in fics) in this topic. Moderators (Admins/Mods), please don't remove this topic even though it's not a fic or notice. It's just something for my Sig.
  1. No-Name the Jellyfish - You probably remember No-Name the little blue jellyfish from the episode Jellyfish Hunter. When I announced I was working on a WandG parody on fanfiction.net (which was eventually cancelled when I left the site), one user suggested I use No-Name/Friend as the role of Hutch. Keeping in mind that SpongeBob was Wallace, I originally gave No-Name an almost-exact SpongeBob personality. This really proved to be difficult, so I decided to expand his personality so he kinda has his own thing going on, and I made him more annyoing. That is intentional. :tongue: Anyway, No-Name finally came to light in my incomplete SBM fanfic, Curse of the Were-Jellyfish 2: The Past Returns. Since then, I have been using him in all my recent fics.
  2. Coral - Coral is named after the brief character from Finding Nemo. She is an upcoming character, whom will be introduced in one of my upcoming fics, A Very Spongey Christmas. Her role will be a major spoiler, do this is all I'm telling you about her for now.
  3. Producer Ranky - Yes, I am the insane madman who created the spanish nightmare known as Producer Ranky. He started as a joke for one of my special outtakes, and I used him in very many of them. Eventually, Bryan, coolman, and other members got used to using him too. His bic fanfic debut was in my recent SBM fic, SpongeBob Goes to Mexico, where he was a teacher at the C.E.D.P.P.D.F.M in Fondo Mexicano. He plays a small role in the SpongeBob CablePants saga.
  4. Dr. Nutworth - Dr. Jacob Nutworth S.E was instroduced in my recent fic, Once Bitten 2 as Dr. Gillium's friend and assistant. I always imagine that he looks liek Richard A. Bottomfeeder, only blue instead of green.
  5. The Poor Guy - He appeared in Sleepover at Patrick's as a delivery guy with a lot of issues. After that he played a brief role in the beginning of SpongeBob Goes to Mexico as the Coralcrumbler cashier. I plan to use him in future fics.
None of these characters can be used in your fics without my permission. You are free however to use No-Name as the simple little jellyfish he was in Jellyfish Hunter.

Back