Another New Episode Confirmed: Mall Girl Pearl

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
BatteryMill said:
Good news. It's nice that we have another episode launching this year.

Predictions on when it will air? I'd say that it could premiere on Thanksgiving, or on one of the Fridays soon.
194 is the only episode to air in November, so I think it's somewhere in December.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Grumpy Squidward Guy said:
Wes still don't know what 195 is
I'm sure it will be "Mall Girl Pearl"/something else. All the 22-minute blocks in this part of the season have aired in order (from 190-194). I'm not counting the individual 11-minute ones.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
BatteryMill said:
I'm sure it will be "Mall Girl Pearl"/something else. All the 22-minute blocks in this part of the season have aired in order (from 190-194). I'm not counting the individual 11-minute ones.
According to German SpongePedia Mall Girl Pearl has the production number 197 along with Two Thumbs Down, so I don't think it will be this episode. It could be wrong tho

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Lori Alan (voice of Pearl) briefly mentions the plot in this interview at around 43 minutes in.

She really wants to get a job at the mall at this older lady's store. At first she wants to be hip and get a job with all the young girls at the jewelry shop and where they sell gum and candy and then she's like, "I really like the old lady store".

Back