Another New Episode Confirmed: Mall Girl Pearl

Kaiju

I love SBM
Joined
Feb 26, 2015
Messages
2,376
Location
Elmore
>Browses recent topics
>Sees Mall Girl Pearl
>Thinks it's a new SU episode
>Realizes it's a Spongebob episode
>TFW you mistook one Pearl for another
7fzPKKr.png
 

Noah Spongy

FIRETRUCK CLOWNS
Joined
Feb 26, 2015
Messages
1,134
Location
The Abandoned Sofa
So, something tells me the person Betty's playing is gonna be like Norton and Scott, where she has a distinct personality. I can't wait to see this episode, especially since this seems like a Pearl-centered episode, and I haven't seen her in a while.
 

end

Kaijusaurus-Rex said:
>Browses recent topics
>Sees Mall Girl Pearl
>Thinks it's a new SU episode
>Realizes it's a Spongebob episode
>TFW you mistook one Pearl for another
7fzPKKr.png
Have we gotten to the point where we forget this is SpongeBuddy Mania?
 

PinkPearl

insert title here
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
3,893
Location
Wonderland
This looks like it has the potential to be really good or really bad. We've seen Pearl at the mall before, hopefully they'll put something new and interesting together.
 

MrColeslaw

Error 482: Someone shot the server with a 12 gauge
Joined
Apr 9, 2013
Messages
1,060
Kaijusaurus-Rex said:
>Browses recent topics
>Sees Mall Girl Pearl
>Thinks it's a new SU episode
>Realizes it's a Spongebob episode
>TFW you mistook one Pearl for another
7fzPKKr.png
but... SU topics never go in The Bottom Feeder and never will, it's for new SB :rofl:
 

end

Kaijusaurus-Rex said:
Here we go again with the whole MUH SPONGEBOOB FORUM nonsense
All I'm doing is pointing out the absurdity in thinking a new Steven Universe would be worth putting in the Bottom Feeder, let alone a regular topic at the Idiot Box.
 

Chilly

& Knuckles
Joined
Nov 19, 2014
Messages
771
Location
Seaside Hill
end said:
All I'm doing is pointing out the absurdity in thinking a new Steven Universe would be worth putting in the Bottom Feeder, let alone a regular topic at the Idiot Box.
True, but it's small mistake. You seemed to care about it a little too much.
 

Kaiju

I love SBM
Joined
Feb 26, 2015
Messages
2,376
Location
Elmore
end said:
All I'm doing is pointing out the absurdity in thinking a new Steven Universe would be worth putting in the Bottom Feeder, let alone a regular topic at the Idiot Box.
Haven't you heard of this little thing called "Recently Added Topics"?
 

end

Bubble_Blowing_Baby said:
True, but it's small mistake. You seemed to care about it a little too much.
Kaijusaurus-Rex said:
Haven't you heard of this little thing called "Recently Added Topics"?
Oh for ::dolphin noise::'s sake, I was making a joke. Heard of that? You people are getting more and more uptight by the minute around here. Might as well call this place AngstBuddy Mania, because it'd be much more accurate.
 

Supmandude

Moby Dollar
Joined
Aug 7, 2010
Messages
4,472
Trophy said:
Betty White:huh this could be either way
Pearl...at this rate no
Pearl at the MALL with her acting like the past few seasons....*well what I have to work with*
How_b058ed_2601952.gif
No freakin' thanks.
Maybe you should wait until we know more than the title for you to jump to conclusions. :bullshrimp:
 
Top