Andy's top 10 Season 2 episodes!

TheAngryWumbologyNerd

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
Time for the next season!

Pretty Patties, Pretty Patties!!! This is an episode from early season 2, which is a time when many people think season 2 was not as good. Well, they had this episode, so it cant be that bad. Anyway, this is a good episode, and I love Patrick's I cant see my forehead and inflatable pants. Also, purple is my FAVORITE COLOR is kind of a weird reason to have a patty. Anyway, this is a great episode, but there are 9 season 2 episodes that are better than it.

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
I love Patty Hype, but I'm not sure if it would be in my Top 10 Favorite Episodes from this season.

TheAngryWumbologyNerd

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

This is my brothers favorite episode. It is one of the first that we ever saw. Its a GREAT episode. Squidward is SO funny in this episode. He just went INSANE! Spongebob, the other main character, was also very comical. I will destroy the krusty krab! Eh, im getting kinda bored. BOOOM!!!!! I love how squidward kept running back and forth between his house and the Krusty Krab. Also, are you finished with those- NOOO!!!! Anyway, this is a greatly underrated episode, and I love it.

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
I agree, SDO is a very underrated episode and one that no one ever talks about. It has a lot of funny parts, like "Have you finished those errands?" And of course, the strange, random ending.

TheAngryWumbologyNerd

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

All of the episode tite cards I am using are from SpongebobWiki.com. I thank them and give them all credit for all the title cards I use.

Big Pink Loser, an episode that would be forgoten about if not for the scene(Yes, you know the one im talking about. I shouldnt have to mention it. It inolves Patrick and a phone.) Anyway, this is a great concept for an episode, and they did it well, and Patrick was great. "Put your hand on the lid." "Mary had a little lamb... whose fleace was white as... PICKELED FISH LIPS!" "At least I'm safe inside my mind." The writers really had one job to do for this episode- make Patrick be dumb, yet still very funny. They succeded, and went on to make a great episode. "NO THIS IS PATRICK!!!!" Ok here, I said it.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Good start. Good episodes. Only complaint is BPL would be #10 for me. Just not feeling the hype of that episode. It's good, don't get me wrong, but it just doesn't have enough funnies like some of the others.

TheAngryWumbologyNerd

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Great plot, great humor, great characters. Thats what any good episode needs, and this one has them all. Sorry, I dont feel like writing a long description right now.

TheAngryWumbologyNerd

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
Sailor Mouth(Sorry, too lazy to get a title card pic.)

A controversal episode tat is very funny. Something about Spongebob and Patrick swearing just hits me as... hillarious. Other than that, there is not much to be said, other than Mr. Krabs was awesome.

NastyPatty2002

Dead Inspector
Sailor Mouth(Sorry, too lazy to get a title card pic.)

lol :p

and agreed, all characters shined in the episode, even Squidward, who made a hilarious reference to the 7 Words You Can Never Say on Television :D :p :p

Love this episode. Oh, and who could forget Eels and Escalators? :p

TheAngryWumbologyNerd

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Im not going to be online until next Sunday, so hopefully this will hold you until then.

Something Smells is one of the 1st episodes I saw, and I have always LOVED it. Great humor, great pot, great everything. I love Patrick, and the Ugly Barnacle story is one of my favorite quotes ever! "AM UGLY? MY EYES MY EYES! Hey, you guys wanna hear a bathroom joke?" This episode had a bit of everything in it, and thats why I love it so much.

Next episode is the BIGGEST shocker Ive had on any of my lists.

Back