American Idiot

JOE.

In the Middle of the Ride.
Me, on the day it came out... I cant stop listening it, "holiday" is great.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Part Computer or Something
:-D Glad to see we're still talking about Green Day without my influence XD Of course I bought American Idiot, I had heard the entire album about 15 times before I bought it anyway XD
The entire album is awesome, not a flaw on it. It's definitely album of the year. Wake Me Up When September Ends will definitely be the next Good Riddance, and Holiday should make a suitable single too :)
The best songs on the cd, though, are the 2 9-minute songs Jesus of Suburbia and Homecoming. I've never listened to a song that long so many times in a short period with the exception of One by Metallica.
Good job Green Day, this is a much better album than Warning :scooter:

JOE.

In the Middle of the Ride.
You are right, "Homecoming" is great. it sounds like a musical.

CarrieC

Imitation Krab
I heard the single for the album and it sound great minus the swearing. I like Green Day, the way they mix pop and punk give them a good quailty sound in their songs then others who try to copy them. I may download the album off the internet.

Sponge Gal

Floating Shopping List
Ooo ooo me me!! I love Greenday!! Probably not as much as Maroon 5..but their guitaring rocks!! I haven't got the actual album, but my favourite songs are: Castaway, American Idiot (obviously lol) and When I Come Around..I haven't heard alot, they've got like a gazillion songs lol, but I'm getting there :) I probs should get the album some day :)

Abby

Floating Shopping List
:blink: I have it too. I love it. My favorite song on it is Holiday.

Back