Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sega Master System

• NES

• Total voters

Arkei

Porous Freak
Since the first one was made while everybody was going "WII'S SO COOL OH YEAH I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE BUT IT SOUNDS COOL MOTION CONTROLS WOO", and the handhelds were grouped into it. I choose NES, Sega Genesis, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3.

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
Back when everyone else had an NES, we still had an Atari 400 (or rather, my brother did). I have lots of fond memories playing Missle Command, Pac Man, Donkey Kong, Asteroids, etc. We musta gone through about 10 different joysticks with that thing. After I was married, in 1993, I finally got my first Nintendo platform, the Super Nintendo. I had always enjoyed the NES games, so I was "hooked" with NES systems all the way through, although, everytime they would come out with a new system, it took us about two years to switch because I was never one to like to have to learn how to use the new controllers. Not to mention the cost! :)

sb1fan

Ohmygodimonfire.
NES, SNES, Nintendo 64, Playstation 2, Xbox 360.

For the first three, well, it's Nintendo. They revolutionized gaming with these consoles, while still managing to be a game console. Playstation came out during the Nintendo 64 era, but the 64 had one of the best games of all time (and THE best game of all time). I chose Playstation 2 because not only did it have the best games during its time, it was all and all, the best console around. The Gamecube slowly died out and the Xbox...well, who knows? And lastly, I chose the Xbox 360 because of it being able to keep up with the times and provide what the gamers needed. The Wii was just pure hype and the PS3 is just getting there. The 360 is ahead of the game...besides the fact it was released first.

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
NES, SEGA Genesis (accidentally chose SNES), Nintendo 64, PlayStation 2, Wii.

Why didn't you put the handhelds in there too? They're still gaming consoles.

CPU1

The Last Melon
"video game consoles" refers to those machines that hang out in your living room for you to pick up and play. Handhelds are handhelds.

Stinkoman 20X6

"video game consoles" refers to those machines that hang out in your living room for you to pick up and play. Handhelds are handhelds.
Handheld consoles are still consoles. The machines that hang out in your living room are called "home consoles".

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Some of them aren't REAL consoles though, such as the Nomad which just plays Mega Drive cartridges, so it would be unfair to add only some handhelds.

BTW, wasn't there already a TAKE TWO? I think I started it. This should be TAKE THREE.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
When I was little I remember playing on my next door neighbour's Sega Master System. I only remember a couple of games. One of them was Duck Hunt and the other one was this haunted house thing where you played as this little girl and she screamed all the time.

Stinkoman 20X6

When I was little I remember playing on my next door neighbour's Sega Master System. I only remember a couple of games. One of them was Duck Hunt and the other one was this haunted house thing where you played as this little girl and she screamed all the time.
Uhh, Duck Hunt was a Nintendo game, and thus only released for Arcade and the NES. O_o

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Uhh, Duck Hunt was a Nintendo game, and thus only released for Arcade and the NES. O_o

Just googled it and it turns out I meant Safari Hunt. :tonguexd:

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness
You all are gonna hate me, but...

NES, SNES, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, and Wii. :D

It's not that I haven't played the others (I've played several others), it's just that I'm very fond of my extreme amounts of Nintendoy goodness. :D

Back