Nickelodeon All That is getting Revived.

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
I enjoyed All That when I was younger, but I'm honestly not too hyped. I'm admittedly looking forward to the Rocko movie and the Invader Zim movie, but I don't think classic Nick shows themselves need reboots. I'm more interested in the idea of new, original great shows these days.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
I hope Christina Kirkman returns, but I doubt that.

ShayL

Imitation Krab
As much as I'm also dying to hear when the Invader Zim movie will air (other than sometime in Spring 2019 last I heard) I'll probably give this a chance. I only saw All That in bits and pieces. I remember the relaunch they did with such cast members as the previously mentioned Christina Kirkman, as well as Jamie Lynn Spears, Giovonnie Samuels, etc. I don't really have an opinion on the original incarnation since again I never saw that much of it, even in reruns, maybe an episode here or there. However I respect it's place in Nickelodeon history since it's where Kenan and Kel got their start in comedy. If I remember correctly Kenan and Kel was actually a spin off from All That. In fact if Good Burger wasn't a sketch on this show in the 90s then we never would've gotten the hilarious 1997 movie. I'll probably end up giving this a chance to see what Kenan does with it.

Last edited:

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
Amanda Bynes also got her start on "All That" before starting her own comedy sketch show, "The Amanda Show," hosted by Amanda Bynes, herself (she also is featured in many of the skits as both herself and Penelope Taynt, plus a few other characters.). She's one of a few Nickelodeon stars that has had a rocky recent past that I hope she has put behind her...

I wonder if she'll come back...

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I hope Christina Kirkman returns, but I doubt that.
Not sure if serious...

Mantis

killer queen best stand
It seems like everything is getting revived, which could be either a good or bad thing. But I can't see kids today caring about a show like this.

Back