All Seasons Being Repackaged(?)

iPlankton

The Original Single-Celled Organism
So we had season 4, season 5 & season 6 released last month complete for the first time ever with packaging to match last year's season 7 release. Then we saw the announcement of season 8 to follow that format.

Now I was at the store the other day and lo and behold a re-release of season 1 was sitting on the shelf. I didn't buy it because I already have the 2003 box as well as The First 100 Episodes collection, but I took some pictures (below).

I don't know if it's a 2013 release they put out early, an exclusive, if they're phasing the old ones out or what. I was wondering if they'd re-package those.
So if the trend follows, someone should find a season 2 and season 3 re-release re-packaged soonish. I'd like to see pictures of those for curiosity's sake should someone happen to find them. I looked and had no luck, but I'll keep my eyes peeled for them too.

photo.JPG
image.jpeg

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Nice find :D sort of weird how sometimes images of the repackaged DVDs don't end up online. I remember a different package for the Movie that walmart had too

Maybe I'll stop by the walmart here and see what they have

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I'm sure the trend will follow because the season 1 & 2 complete seasons are big boxes while 3-8 are not. Although you could argue that the separate volumes could be a big box is put together.

singing penny

Part Computer or Something
That looks really cute, I might get one, my old season 1 disks are lost and scratched.

OldFanNewSkeptic

Moby Dollar
I love that new design. Does anyone know if it also has 4 discs and the episode descriptions inside? Like the new season 4-7 sets? thanks.

Back