Album covers

SauceBucketz

Baby Clam
so a few years ago i read an article on Alternative Press (…maybe...) about this page on a bunch of social media platforms called 'albumsofbikinibottom' that posted spongebob edits of music album covers from a bunch of different genres. i've made some of my own since then (part because i never checked the account to see what they posted, part because i listen to a good amount of obscure stuff that wouldn't be on there anyway, and part because the last few years have had nothing to offer in the way of productivity), so i'll post them here.

some recent ones, starting first with Mr. Bungle (Mr. Bungle - 1991) …
krabbybungle.jpg

All Hope Is Gone (Slipknot - 2004) …
allsoapisgone.jpg

…and both covers for Iowa (Slipknot - 2001)
IOWAcovera.jpg

(just noticing i didn't censor the back cover, so once i do that i'll probably post it on here.

i made a good number of these edits, with most of them being on my old computer. once i get the files i'll post them up. christmas break is coming up, so if anyone has any album requests i'll be glad to take them. ✌

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
so a few years ago i read an article on Alternative Press (…maybe...) about this page on a bunch of social media platforms called 'albumsofbikinibottom' that posted spongebob edits of music album covers from a bunch of different genres. i've made some of my own since then (part because i never checked the account to see what they posted, part because i listen to a good amount of obscure stuff that wouldn't be on there anyway, and part because the last few years have had nothing to offer in the way of productivity), so i'll post them here.

some recent ones, starting first with Mr. Bungle (Mr. Bungle - 1991) …
View attachment 17464

All Hope Is Gone (Slipknot - 2004) …
View attachment 17466

…and both covers for Iowa (Slipknot - 2001)
View attachment 17465

(just noticing i didn't censor the back cover, so once i do that i'll probably post it on here.

i made a good number of these edits, with most of them being on my old computer. once i get the files i'll post them up. christmas break is coming up, so if anyone has any album requests i'll be glad to take them. ✌
Did you make those? If so, they look amazing!

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
These look awesome! I follow the albumsofbikinibottom page and I think those are both funny and impressive, and I feel much the same way about your covers. I'm looking forward to seeing your other covers. I'm trying to think of any album requests I might have...a lot of the artists I listen to have covers that wouldn't really translate well to these. Maybe Make Room by Destroy Boys? That seems doable.

SauceBucketz

Baby Clam
These look awesome! I follow the albumsofbikinibottom page and I think those are both funny and impressive, and I feel much the same way about your covers. I'm looking forward to seeing your other covers. I'm trying to think of any album requests I might have...a lot of the artists I listen to have covers that wouldn't really translate well to these. Maybe Make Room by Destroy Boys? That seems doable.
thank you!! just started on make room, and i like where it's headed so far. cartoon eyes don't translate very well to human eyes... but i'm using photoshop this time around so that's pretty easy to take care of. i'll post it in the next couple of days, thanks again for the positive feedback and the request!:sbdance:

SauceBucketz

Baby Clam
okay, finished a new one and found an old one. yippee. enjoyed working on it, and learned some new stuff on the way. and now...

Make Room (Destroy Boys - 2018) as requested by Pugs4Thugs...
make-room-sbsp.jpg

… and Everything Will Be Alright In The End (Weezer - 2014)
EWBAITE.jpg
(this was one of my first, so it's a little choppy in places but i'm still proud of it 😎😎. miiiight go back and redo it)

thank you for the encouraging and kind words! keep the requests coming ✌

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
okay, finished a new one and found an old one. yippee. enjoyed working on it, and learned some new stuff on the way. and now...

View attachment 17514

View attachment 17515
(this was one of my first, so it's a little choppy in places but i'm still proud of it 😎😎. miiiight go back and redo it)

These are masterpieces! I love them! Keep them coming!

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer

View attachment 17514

View attachment 17515

Sorry for how late this is, but this looks great!!!

SauceBucketz

Baby Clam
Merry New Year!!

i've been inactive for a while, just chilling and whatnot over the break. i started working on edits for all four albums of SZNZ, which was harder than i thought it would be. i wanted to make those as high quality as possible because each album's landscape looks really good and i wanted to make the edits look as good as those. the process will involve a lot of screenshotting and upscaling and masking, but it is no challenge i am not willing to accept. so in the meantime... before my school stops paying for my photoshop license, i decided to make an edit of one of my favorite albums ever and what i believe to be the greatest album ever...

...Angel Dust (Faith No More, 1993)
Angel-Dust-sbsp.jpg

(sidenote - remembered while finishing this that the song "easy" by The Commodores is referenced in "Something Smells", and Faith No More famously covered it and had the album reissued with their version as the closing track. wacky.)

i'll be working on SZNZ, possibly some back covers of albums i've already done, and any requests anyone has! stay frosty ✌

Back