Ahoy!

SpongeVol93

Floating Shopping List
Hey everyone! I've been on SB Mania for years to get SB news but have never posted until yesterday. I've been a SpongeBob fan since around early 2001, posting back on the old spongebob.org forum when I was 8. I kind of got out of SpongeBob between 2012-2018 both due to burning myself out on watching SpongeBob and feeling like I wasn't going to be cool in college if I was still into SpongeBob. Thankfully when the 20th anniversary came along and I moved for my job and was living in a hotel for a few months during the move I got back into SpongeBob and now I'm as big of a fan now as I was then. I had a big collection growing up and I have one again.

Fun fact about me: My senior superlative in my senior HS yearbook was "Voted most likely to guest star on SpongeBob." I wish!

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
Hey everyone! I've been on SB Mania for years to get SB news but have never posted until yesterday. I've been a SpongeBob fan since around early 2001, posting back on the old spongebob.org forum when I was 8. I kind of got out of SpongeBob between 2012-2018 both due to burning myself out on watching SpongeBob and feeling like I wasn't going to be cool in college if I was still into SpongeBob. Thankfully when the 20th anniversary came along and I moved for my job and was living in a hotel for a few months during the move I got back into SpongeBob and now I'm as big of a fan now as I was then. I had a big collection growing up and I have one again.

Fun fact about me: My senior superlative in my senior HS yearbook was "Voted most likely to guest star on SpongeBob." I wish!
:sbhi:Welcome to the SpongeBuddy Mania Forums! I am currently the latest addition to the staff. If you haven't already, please read our terms and rules, and if you need assistance, leave me a profile post and I'll assist you!

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive

Welcome to the best place on the internet

Back