Abraham and Isaac

The DS Guy

Banished
In 1821, when Abraham Lincoln was eleven years old, he saw a southerner beating a slave. He was so angry that he killed the southerner. He thought no one saw him, but the next day, he found out that he was indeed seen. So he ran away to the north. Forty years later, when Abraham Lincoln was president of the United States, God called him to free the slaves. To prove that Abraham would do as he was told, God commanded him to bring Isaac, his son, his only son, whom he loved, to the top of Mount Rushmore to sacrifice him. Abraham told Isaac to take a nap under the fig tree so he could kill him while he slept. However, Abraham was tired from the long journey, so he too fell asleep under the tree. A fig fell on Isaac's head and woke him up. He realized that the tree had no other figs on it. So he cursed it and said that it would never grow another fig again. Isaac took his father's knife from him and cut off a piece of his robe. When he woke up, Isaac told Abraham to watch and pray to avoid entering temptation. Isaac took the fig and put it into a cookie. He called it a Fig Newton, for Newton was his middle name. Isaac knew that he needed to let Abraham bind him, so he did. When Abraham was about to kill Isaac, God told him not to and that it was just a test. So Abraham and Isaac sacrificed the Fig Newton. God made a covenant promising that although Abraham would not get to see it, the slaves would be free within the next five years. God used a rainbow as a symbol of this promise. Little did Abraham and Isaac know what the rainbow would eventually mean.

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
giphy.gif

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
It sickens me that people associate fidget spinners with autism. I'll have you know that mastering the fidget spinner is no easy feat. You have no idea how much time, effort, and money I put into this passion of mine. I had to sell to three of my hghest quality vape pens and work additional hours at Best Buy in order to be able to afford the limited addition Triple Dragon Deluxe™ fidget spinner. You have no idea how long I trained to master the fidget spinner. Tell me, do you train for 8 hours a day, every day to perfect something you are "passionate" about? Didn't think so. And I'm not even done perfecting my form yet. You see, the fidget spinner is much more than a toy: it is the most unique and inspirational form of art of the 21st century only respected by the most intelligent people. I highly doubt that even the greatest "athletes" put as much time into perfecting their sport as we do into mastering the fidget spinner. Tell me, what "sport" requires as much concentration, effort, flexibility, and intellect than the art of performing the perfect spin? I'll answer that for you: none of them. I swear, if I ever hear someone associate fidget spinners with "autism" again, I will be more than willing to put then in the ground. I wouldn't ::dolphin noise:: care if I was put in jail. I am willing to sacrifice my own well-being to defend not just my passion, but my life.

hfjs

Yeah I'm not even gonna pretend like I know what's going on here

Kaiju

I love SBM
Were you this good with playing Super Mario Brothers the first time, +Ragdollchick 1992? The answer is a most redounding no, but a hypocrite like yourself has too much of an ego to admit as much in your life. You need to go back into the kitchen and get on with your sandwich making for you if you can not learn to quit being such a damn hypocrite to the OP on here. I know that I can probably play better than the OP, but at least I am smart, as well as nice enough, to not be a dick about it in life. I will offer constructive criticism, which is ironic, considering that I am autistic and, as such, have a difficult time about accepting, let alone interpreting, it from other people myself, to people like Mr. Takahashi, but at least I have enough of a ::dolphin noise:: brain that it takes people a while to get the hang of video games. Let me also remind you that, in this day and age, side-scrolling shooters are indeed a rare breed of video games and that they are, sadly, on the verge of extinction, so comments like yours will ensure that, in the long run, people that make games like Cuphead will no longer make games like that and, if they are done enough times, then they will also filter into the more polished and realistic games that everyone else knows and it will also contribute to a video game industry crash that will far exceed what happened in 1982-1984, though it will not be the only reason that such a crash will happen. I could go on about the potential crash/market saturation of the video game market as a whole entire topic itself in another discussion, but the fact of the matter is that elitist ::dolphin noise:: waffles like yourself fail to comprehend two of the key rules of video games, which are to explore the mechanics of the game play and, gasp, TO SIMPLY HAVE FUN PLAYING VIDEO GAMES! This is the point that I am trying to make to all of you ungrateful little spoiled brats and you all would do well to comprehend it in your lives.

Back